What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland fans abuse players' families

Fire

First Grade
Yep, Dragons fans have always had a massive turn out to Suncorp games. Warriors fans are nearly as big in number. Expect to see a huge number of black jerseys in the crowd tomorrow night.

Yeah it's great fun up there Frank. I often laugh at the number of mothers and fathers wearing a Dragons jersey at the game, but their kids wear Broncos (the couple must've moved up there from Syd, but the kids are QLDers). I can only imagine what the house is like for that Round of the year. The past two years we've only played the Broncs once, each time at Lang Park. I'm hoping the 2013 draw has us playing the Broncs home and away as I love the trip, but also want to get them on our soil for once lol.

Knightmare

Coach
I remember 10 years ago the Knights- Broncos clashes were always big games, in 2002 they got 37k at QE2 (which was at a time when the highest season crowd average was only 24k).

I don't think this is the Broncos year, however with the promising youngsters in their team 2013 looks to be the season they have a real chance at the Premiership, likewise the Knights will be much improved next year. Could be a return to the "good" old days...

Latest posts