What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland fans abuse players' families

Cheops

Juniors
lol gotta love how Weidler is so quick to defend players and point out their innocence when it suits the agenda of the day.

Yelling at the players is fair game IMO.

Yelling at their families, mothers, sisters etc... Is not on. It's Australian rugby league not Croatian soccer.

Desert Qlder

First Grade

Yelling at their families, mothers, sisters etc... Is not on. It's Australian rugby league not Croatian soccer.

No bugger would have known they were the players families if those family members had not have made it known.

Did Mum and Dad expect the crowd to golf clap their little boy?

Perhaps Lang Park at Origin is really not the place for NSW fans if they don't like their players copping it.

Pig Mouth

Juniors

Don't come to the Cauldron if you're a NSW supporter. It's like walking into a African American club with a KKK hood on. Use the brain that you have been provided with.

Slammin

Juniors
Bird's mum and sister obviously aren't too bright. Likely bogan scum. If anyone yelled anything towards Bird they should have kept their mouth shut. Since the sister got booted I'm assuming the Bird family were the main problem.

cornerposter

Juniors
NSW fans and QLD fans alike are perfectly within their rights to yell whatever they damned well please at the opposition. Its origin. It is built on hate.

The mistake as far as I can see rests with the QRL sitting the family of NSW in amongst the locals and not in their own area/box.
This
No bugger would have known they were the players families if those family members had not have made it known.

Did Mum and Dad expect the crowd to golf clap their little boy?

Perhaps Lang Park at Origin is really not the place for NSW fans if they don't like their players copping it.
+ This = truth.

Pig Mouth

Juniors
Pig Mouth. Do you have children?

If I did. I certainly wouldn't allow my children to go to the ANZ stadium on an origin night. It would take weeks of scrubbing them in the bathtub with degreaser and dettol to get all the filthy NSW grime off their skin, as well as my own. I just simply wouldn't allow for this to occur.

Fieldsguy

Juniors
If I did. I certainly wouldn't allow my children to go to the ANZ stadium on an origin night. It would take weeks of scrubbing them in the bathtub with degreaser and dettol to get all the filthy NSW grime off their skin, as well as my own. I just simply wouldn't allow for this to occur.
On the other hand there would probably be lots of free seats, such is the fairweather NSW supporter.

In fact you may have to yell to get someones attention.

MightyBronco

Juniors
lol at article. How dare those fans say bad stuff at the footy. :crazy:

I have read wayyy worse stuff on this very forum. Read Tonearm Terrorists posts for example, but he's not alone.

Whats the difference?

Pig Mouth

Juniors
The only time I need to be hard is when I'm f**king my girlfriend. Are you saying I need to go to rugby league matches with an erection?

I'm saying NSW need to stop being such whiney bitches. That's what I'm saying.

Latest posts