What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team?

chigurh

If DCE is out as expected id bring in Napa.

If our forwards win the battle we have more than enough points in that backline as is. Plus the new concussion rules could have a serious impact if a forward goes down early.

Kiwi

First Grade
tamou i'll give you but if you want to bring him up, i'll raise you dylan napa and josh papali + somoan hooker maguire. (chambers from NT if you want to be petty)

but dugan and keary? :lol::lol: at least ACT is in NSW bud, and keary will never get a start in our jumper, we'd never support it unlike you beggers can't be choosers.
You're a crack. Point is BOTH sides are guilty of it. Pull your head out of your arse before you fall off your high horse.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Don't worry about CJ, he's a closet asian who thinks he's a jamaican kiwi, so you can understand why he forgets things that go against his agenda.

Canard

Immortal
Sammy Thaiday is as North Queensland as redneck racist.

The only way he could be more NQer is if he got drunk in the park every Saturday night.

Being born in Sydney, doesn't mean that's where your "from"!

lockyno1

Post Whore
I thought they would of chosen Napa considering he was 18th Man. Morgan should do a good job though

Like for like. DCE is the utility, so Morgan replaces him as the utility. Napa is the cover for the props/etc.

davi

Juniors
Like for like. DCE is the utility, so Morgan replaces him as the utility. Napa is the cover for the props/etc.

It's been reported tonight on the ABC that Queensland are open to having four forwards on the bench adding Dylan Napa. The argument is the ANZ Stadium can be a bit more wet and suits a forwards game and Queensland could benefit from having an extra forward. However, by saying that I think you're probably right their more likely to bring Michael Morgan as a utility and keep Napa as 18th man. Morgan provides that flexibility on the bench that you don't have with adding Dylan Napa.

DeeJ

Bench
Claim conspiracies, say origin is dead after they lose a couple of series, drink shit beer, deny claiming players as Maroons regardless of where they are from, but never ever whinge. :sarcasm:

At least we're sponsored by a beer from our state. It's lovely how you have Victorian brew on the front of the jersey that represents your whole state.

At least we're sponsored by a beer from our state. It's lovely how you have Victorian brew on the front of the jersey that represents your whole state.

When you think if it, considering Queenslands recruitment policies, an out of state beer would make more sense on a Maroons jersey.

VB is crap beer though, just like XXXX. Probably why no one I know drinks the stuff.