What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team?

So you have nothing ,except deflection .
& that didn't go too well .
You butchered your post ,when trying to have a go at me .

You keep failing in this thread ,but there is an upside , you are providing the Lols for all .

I am sure that Chambers will go well .
Has played a couple of rep games & played very well .

Your hate for him is laughable .
But your hard on for a player who can't even keep a spot in 1st grade is top quality comedy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroon4life View Post
Thanx mate. When do you think you progress in the not so fine art of punctuation?
*Thanks

*will

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Maroon4life

Juniors

You keep failing in this thread ,but there is an upside , you are providing the Lols for all .

But your hard on for a player who can't even keep a spot in 1st grade is top quality comedy .

Do you even see the tripe that you turn out? How the f**k can you even turn on a computer lol?

You haven't once given a run down of why Will Chambers deserves the spot except for 'because mal says so'. Is that all you've got or do you actually watch games and have an opinion on why you'd let chambers anally penetrate you just for being Will Chambers?

Before tonight's game tell us what Chambers will bring so we can confirm tomorrow that besides writing like a spastic you are also clueless about the game.

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
Lol John Folau can't even hold a spot in the team coming last and you think he should be in Origin

:lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

Seriously though - what the f**k is going on with your keyboard? You know the space goes after the punctuation right? Not before.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Says the guy who wanted a reserve grader in the Qld side

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
Sounds like some of you are already posting from the Caxton.

May explain why you're talking about a post from seven weeks ago when really you should be amped about tonight.

isaiah

Bench
Cannot wait to see the huge nsw pack try to dominate the middle third. Have seen lots of footy, but yet to see defenders like m.scott, myles, Parker, Maguire,,Thaiday and lillyman get run over and dominated.

Hodges loves playing v Jennings, he will have i field day.

You think the spine is getting old? Proof is in the pudding tonight!

Maroon4life

Juniors
Cannot wait to see the huge nsw pack try to dominate the middle third. Have seen lots of footy, but yet to see defenders like m.scott, myles, Parker, Maguire,,Thaiday and lillyman get run over and dominated.

Hodges loves playing v Jennings, he will have i field day.

You think the spine is getting old? Proof is in the pudding tonight!

They've tried this method for a while now, too be fair and give credit where it's due it has worked, look at game 1 and 2 from last series, we will need to learn from them if we are to win tonight.

redvscotty

First Grade
I think NSW can get them up the middle tonight, but they have to do it from the first minute.

Aggression, domination, toughness.

If they don't have that in the first 20 - 25 mins, QLD will get up.

kit66

Bench
Sadly, I think Qld will win this game and most likely the series yet again. I'm not buying into this " Qld are too old " bullsh*t that's all over the media. Experience counts for a lot in the big games.
What also counts is that 15 of qld's 17 were selected from the top 7 teams in the comp compared to less than half that number in the Blues team.
Qld by 10.

If the Blues do manage a win, Duges motm.

Latest posts