What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Dragons Supporters

The Major

Bench
Don't forget our favourite Aussie/Afghan son :p

Or as Ray calls me "The King"

I do what???!!!

Next time you come out after a game with the grown ups with your "L" plates on, i wont be so considerate and bring a lovely young lady back to the hotel whilst you hide in the corner like a little boy! Whos the King now? But you already knew! LOL!!:D

Sas2200

Juniors
lollllll lets put it this way......pete the genius decided to break the 3 buses up to canberra.....the first bus was mitch's bus with all the aussies.....the second bus was the mixed bus....the third bus was petes bus with all the lebanese, which stel decided to join on the way back lol

gorilla

First Grade
I'm a dark swede with irish - always plenty of lebanese around the red V in recent decades, always enjoyed as fellow fans and supporters.

Cooper-Man

Bench
We dont have any Mediterranean Descendants in the army. Just fully sick hectik merkins who have been shaving since they were 9 years old!

f**k you Ray, I still cant grow a goatie. lol. You know the part between the moe and chin? I cant link them together lol.................And Im a lebo.

Fancy that aye, everyone thinks Lebo's are hairy and I shave once every three weeks. LOL

stg666

Juniors
black , white, pink, blue, african, pomms, muslims, christians and heathens as well. if you are a good person and a saints supporter you are alright in my books . i am a white ozzie and welcome anyone who is a decent person to follow the dragons. dragons forever.

Nevan_

First Grade
And there was also St George-Budapest, which I presume would have been made up of Hungarians.

I remember there used to riots among the spectators after every game, well maybe not EVERY game, but there were a lot.

St George Saints

They're now in the NSW second tier competition IIRC. Had some well known players play for them too. Johnny Warren the biggest name.

Acka

Coach
St George Saints

They're now in the NSW second tier competition IIRC. Had some well known players play for them too. Johnny Warren the biggest name.

When Australia first made the soccer world cup in 1974, St George were the most represented club side at the whole tournament.

big pat

Coach
St George Saints

i have been following apia leichhardt since 1990, and up until st george got dropped, clashes between these two clubs were very entertaining, apia are no longer playing at lambert park, they were forced by soccer nsw to find alternative ground, so now they play at leichhardt oval. st george also had atti abonyi,doug ustejenevic,manfred schaffer, don't know if i spelled them right. acka i think st george had 6 players in that 1974 side, but don't hold me to that.

Nevan_

First Grade
i have been following apia leichhardt since 1990, and up until st george got dropped, clashes between these two clubs were very entertaining, apia are no longer playing at lambert park, they were forced by soccer nsw to find alternative ground, so now they play at leichhardt oval. st george also had atti abonyi,doug ustejenevic,manfred schaffer, don't know if i spelled them right. acka i think st george had 6 players in that 1974 side, but don't hold me to that.

It's Manfred Schaefer and Attila Abonyi. They also had Robbie Slater and Les Murray.

big pat

Coach
It's Manfred Schaefer and Attila Abonyi. They also had Robbie Slater and Les Murray.

yeah i didn't think i spelled them right, just shows not much happening when we have to talk soccer, hopefully brett morris scores 4 tries on debut and livens things up a bit.

Latest posts