What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for Titans fans and folks from the West of Sydney

Raiderdave

First Grade
Awesome game of footy. Has anyone else noticed how GAJ sounds like Michael Clarke?

awesome ?

I have never seen so many spastics on the one field at the one time
It was hilarious watching all that fumbling .... stumbling .... bumbling

goals that my 90 yr old Grand ma could nail .. being comically missed
was it an AFL game or a comedy routine ?

entertaining it was ... aka like a marx brothers film

magic_johnson!

Juniors
awesome ?

I have never seen so many spastics on the one field at the one time
It was hilarious watching all that fumbling .... stumbling .... bumbling

goals that my 90 yr old Grand ma could nail .. being comically missed
was it an AFL game or a comedy routine ?

entertaining it was ... aka like a marx brothers film
A 40 point comeback, and a choke after the siren is the best a bottom of the ladder match can possibly deliver. I think every AFL supporter (bar the 5 port supporters) were barracking for the gold coast in the end.

Looks like GC is doing its job, many on here admitting to watching it!

El Diablo

Post Whore
A 40 point comeback, and a choke after the siren is the best a bottom of the ladder match can possibly deliver. I think every AFL supporter (bar the 5 port supporters) were barracking for the gold coast in the end.

Looks like GC is doing its job, many on here admitting to watching it!

:lol:

you wish

Raiderdave

First Grade

Looks like GC is doing its job, many on here admitting to watching it![/QUOTE

I watched the last 5 minutes & I'm glad I did .. it was pure entertainment
It was a key stone cops movie
high farce

the standard of the AFL is at rock bottom ... so low its become a joke :lol::lol::lol:

magpie_man

Juniors
I'm an afl fan but have absolutely no interest in going to see the giants when they're in, the whole circus is a joke. I'll continue to do what I'm doing now and go to Melbourne a coupla times a year for Richmond games and catch a few swans games in sydney with mates who are swans fans

Max9

Juniors
Best we all get our laughs at the Suns expense this season....give them 3 years and they'll be perenial finalists and serious contenders for the whole lot in 5!

age.s

First Grade
Live in Parramatta. Will not read about or watch an AFL match in any form until the scum that is GWS is completely dead and buried. Had a passing interest in the Swans but will not give the AFL a moment of my time until this fiasco is ended.

If they didn't want a war they shouldn't have stolen our players.

Max9

Juniors
Whenever they can eventually compete is when they should of been admitted in the comp. :roll:

Yeah maybe but I can't see the logic in filling a new team with mediocre players in the hope of winning 5-8 games per year and then falling away badly (in crowd/interest/performance) in years 3-5. I recall that that is the way they tried to (re)start the Brisbane Bears (ex-Fitzroy) and even Fremantle.

I suppose it just depends on everyone's expectations of them. I personally didn't expect them to win any games this year, never mind fluking one early. They might even pinch a win this week.

Max9

Juniors
Live in Parramatta. Will not read about or watch an AFL match in any form until the scum that is GWS is completely dead and buried. Had a passing interest in the Swans but will not give the AFL a moment of my time until this fiasco is ended.

If they didn't want a war they shouldn't have stolen our players.

GWS is gonna be a whole different kettle of fish I reckon. Could be some dark times in the first few years of their life. Some awful hidings and miniscule crowds in the depths of winter.

The thing is mate is that the rusted on RL devotees like youself won't and aren't the fans that GWS/GC and the AFL are looking at. IMO it's the fans that are detached from League or kids in the area who have yet to devote themselves to RL. There is plenty of people to go around.....

Having said that, RL is and will always be King in those parts, as it should be. GWS will be looking for a small slice of a large pie.

Like it or not they coming and will be staying.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think GWS are in for a long hard grind. They were down 74-1 at quarter time against the Northern Bullants in the Foxtell Cup.

These guys are not even in the AFL so what is an AFL team gonna do to them.

Max9

Juniors
I think GWS are in for a long hard grind. They were down 74-1 at quarter time against the Northern Bullants in the Foxtell Cup.

These guys are not even in the AFL so what is an AFL team gonna do to them.

Yep. It's gonna get ugly. The worst part maybe trying to attract out of contract stars from other teams, regardless of the coin they dangle.

applesauce

Bench
Lets not forget the Suns have not played Collingwood yet either. They look like they could go through the season undefeated. Then you have Geelong and Fremantle who will pick them to pieces. The 2 biggest loses so far are from Carlton and Essendon (both in the top 5) there are 3 more teams that can crack 200 on these guys yet.

I'm not sure if they play teams twice but lets hope they get Collingwood twice. :lol:

Max9

Juniors
Lets not forget the Suns have not played Collingwood yet either. They look like they could go through the season undefeated. Then you have Geelong and Fremantle who will pick them to pieces. The 2 biggest loses so far are from Carlton and Essendon (both in the top 5) there are 3 more teams that can crack 200 on these guys yet.

I'm not sure if they play teams twice but lets hope they get Collingwood twice. :lol:

Mate the way my team StKilda are travelling I hope we have them three times although we could get rolled! Yeah there is much pain to come for the Suns no doubt and worse for GWS but they will both be good before long, especially the Suns in my opinion. Some of their kids are gonna be something special.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
cant believe whats happened to Saints, one of my mates is a Sants fan and he really doesn't want to talk about them atm, lol

Max9

Juniors
cant believe whats happened to Saints, one of my mates is a Sants fan and he really doesn't want to talk about them atm, lol

Reluctant to hijack the threat with my tears over the Sainters but we as supporters and members need psychiatric help.

On topic, I would be genuinely interested in how many established stars will be more reluctant to chase the dollars in Western Sydney when they are seeing their counterparts on the Gold Coast having their a##es handed to them most weeks.

No doubt they'll get some sensational kids but they wont be able to do much in years one and two. I really hope they are OK. I really enjoy both sports and think its just silly that they can't co-exist in both Victoria and NSW (and Qld for that matter). Good God, the banter is gold between the supporters.....