What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Storm were off and we showed energy and committment in defence all game. We even were making yards up the middle but then did not know what to do with it from there.
"did not know what to do with it from there".........
Pretty well sums up our present past and future doesnt it ...........
Players have the ability to perform
Coach doesn't full stop

nontime111

Juniors
it was a truly sickening display by the refs to me...reffed us out of the game trust Saints to be the example made of about 4 different crackdowns, always us...getting up on our head...evil NRL refs sack the lot, Beattie our idiot Coach a few of our players...pitts were going for the spoon

BLM01

First Grade
Oh well Raiders are my 2nd team behind by the Dragons...I only have 1 Plan B. Hate the rest
Who do I go for next weekend knowing that the Dragons cant make the finals.
Nah...cant do it Dragons for Round 17 then Raiders Round 18 onwards............

getsmarty

Immortal
Storm were off and we showed energy and committment in defence all game. We even were making yards up the middle but then did not know what to do with it from there.

So the " Power Game " worked....there is nothing after that....

Crush

Coach
Oh well Raiders are my 2nd team behind by the Dragons...I only have 1 Plan B. Hate the rest
What a shame, you support the teams with the 2 worst coaches in the NRL.

RedV1

Juniors

RedV1

Juniors
Plan B..someone to support in the finals when we are not.
Does not mean I am not a passionate Dragons fan.
No rules there
You haven’t answered my question. You were referring to my username. Again, what don’t you understand

to_ddeath

Coach
No chance, have a strong backline, Bateman on fire...can’t see us getting within 20 even if Raiders aren’t trying too hard.