What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R10 | Knights 22-12 Tigers @ Hunter | Sunday 4.00pm

Round 10 result :: Knights vs Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
Kicking game is super shit. Need to push it out to the fringes more. Mata'utia having a strong game but we need to go out there more.

Frederick

Staff member
Redman is pretty quick around the ruck. Been pleasantly surprised by him.

Gagai shows what we've been missing at fullback. Sione has looked more at home in the centers, although has been guilty of overrunning the play every now and then.

Jono078

Referee
Lololol...

Side note - I feel like I've said that in the game day threads for 6 weeks in a row..

Alex28

Coach
That will do me. Tedesco holding back Gidley isn't a foul? He grabs him around the collar, let alone his leg...

Nuffy

Bench
Been watching the game and trying to be quiet.

But let me get this straight, Gids instead of grounding the ball, tries to hit it over the dead ball line, both of which would be a line dropout.

Oh well we do get exactly what we deserve.

Nuffy

Bench
Off thread, first time I've seen Kev's hair.

Thinks he is the fresh prince of Belair.

Nuffy

Bench
Try to Leilua from a contested kick.

Freddie Fittler said earlier in the game that our try in the first half was the first result we'd got this year from kicks.

Why don't we ever go for a repeat set? That was the perfect time, perfect position, perfect time of the game to force a repeat.

Latest posts