What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 | Knights 18-31 Broncos @ Hunter | Monday 7.00pm

Round 11 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker's Wild

Coach
Wow I've never heard a group of fans talk down their team so much.

I had a look at the ladder expecting you to be in the wooden spoon position comfortably. But no, you guys win this week and your probably in the top 8 and 1 win away from the Broncos.

I really hope your team sucks as much as your saying.

You dont venture outside the Broncos forum very much do you

mozza91

Coach
Wow I've never heard a group of fans talk down their team so much.

I had a look at the ladder expecting you to be in the wooden spoon position comfortably. But no, you guys win this week and your probably in the top 8 and 1 win away from the Broncos.

I really hope your team sucks as much as your saying.

Unfortunately we have the worst fan base in the competition. There was a time when we had a loyal supporter base to rival any in the comp, but now we are overrun by entitled wankers who think that they know more about football than the coaching staff do. It's like an epidemic and it's constantly getting worse.

Noname36

First Grade
Unfortunately we have the worst fan base in the competition. There was a time when we had a loyal supporter base to rival any in the comp, but now we are overrun by entitled wankers who think that they know more about football than the coaching staff do. It's like an epidemic and it's constantly getting worse.

f**k off mate. You know nothing about my loyalty. I'll still go out and support the team on Monday night like I have every game year after year.

Saying that though how any Knights fan can't be frustrated and want better for the club after the past few years (both on and off the field) is beyond me.

To me just sitting by and supporting what's been going on blindly is less loyal than those that want better for the club. A supporter base so loyal shouldn't keep getting served up crap on and off the field year after year. They keep getting away with mediocrity because they know we'll still blindly support the team through anything. Our supporter base gets taken advantage of big time.

This guy sounds like those typical wankers on the mighty Knights page who have publicly states that anyone who bags out a player gets banned.

Spot On

Coach
How exactly is Greg Inglis a lazy fullback?

Well he aint a pinch on Slater. Inglis has been playing like a big cat for Souths. The player many rate as the worlds best (don't know why) goes missing a hell of a lot when the chips are down.

I'd feel more confident of a NSW win if Slater is out and the big cat wears the 1.

slotmachine

First Grade
We never really bottom out and have a really shocking year, so I get why people seem to think the club is doing OK.

2007 - 9 wins 15 losses
2008 - 12 wins 12 losses
2009 - 13 wins 11 losses
2010 - 10 wins 14 losses
2011 - 12 wins 12 losses
2012 - 10 wins 14 losses
2013 - 12 wins 11 losses 1 draw
2014 - 10 wins 14 losses

I reckon we'll keep winning between 10 and 13 games for the next decade. If some fans are OK with that, that's cool too.

GI is a champion and that is all anyone will remember. If you feel confident with GI at fullback fair play to you. I personally think he would tear NSW a new arse at origin level. Slater is fit. So it is a dead argument now.

Last edited:

Swarzey

Bench
GI is a champion and that is all anyone will remember. If you feel confident with GI at fullback fair play to you. I personally think he would tear NSW a new arse at origin level. Slater is fit. So it is a dead argument now.

Lmfao, have you watched any of Australia's last five test matches? He did absolutely jack f**king shit. Furthermore, the same structures there? Yeah, they're Queensland's structures and the result would be the same. The only time Inglis does something is either running the ball back, taking a mediocre hit up or being part of some sweeping play once or twice.

He's one of the most glorified players there is in the game and not worth the praise he gets. It's a disgrace to even considering him to be an immortal.

GI is a Churchill medal winner, Golden boot winner has scored 27 tries in 34 tests, 15 tries at origin level and won multiple Dally M positional awards. To say he is overrated is absurd.

Spot On

Coach
He's over rated.

Done f**k all to lead his club side when they've needed him since their halfback has been injured. Adam Reynold's is the key to that side, just as Sam B was last year.

How was his performance at the back for Aus v NZ? Another mediocre display from ' the world's best' player.

He will never be an immortal. If so, the whole concept will lose its meaning if they start handing them out to anyone.

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
Seriously he's had one game this year where he's pulled his finger out, and that was Round 2 against the Roosters.

He's not even close to the best player in the game and he's certainly no immortal.

All that being said he'll probably have a blinder on Wednesday because he regularly tears NSW a new one, I'lI give him that.

Jono078

Referee
Not sure how GI came up in this thread (without going back pages) but he is one of the best and I would have him in the team in a heartbeat.

He's one of the best big game players in the game.

Johns Magic

Referee
He can definitely go in cruise-control too much but if there's one thing people should have learned over the years it's "Thou shalt not doubt GI".

Dave_

Juniors
GI is an unbelievable talent but his laziness will forever be remembered for holding him back from potentially being the best ever.