What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 Sun - Broncos v LOL@Knights *SPOILERS*

Broncos 65

Justin Hodges - 2
Brent Tate - 2
Tonie Carrol - 2
Ben Hannant - 1
Petero Civoniceva - 1
Karmichael Hunt - 1
Greg Eastwood - 1
Joel Moon - 1

Lockyer 3/3
Parker 4/5
Ennis 3/3

Field Goal

Lockyer 1/1

Knights 6

Jarrod Mullen - 1

Corey Patterson 1/1

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just as well it's game over, Buck the horse was gonna have a heart attack :lol:

EDIT - The Bronc's scored another with 10 seconds to go, poor Buck had to go around again :lol:

steeden.

Juniors
DARIUS BOYD SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 69-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 71-6 WHEN ITS CONVERTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d

Broncos 71

Justin Hodges - 2
Brent Tate - 2
Tonie Carrol - 2
Ben Hannant - 1
Petero Civoniceva - 1
Karmichael Hunt - 1
Greg Eastwood - 1
Joel Moon - 1
Darius boyd - 1

Lockyer 3/3
Parker 4/5
Ennis 4/4

Field Goal

Lockyer 1/1

Knights 6

Jarrod Mullen - 1

Corey Patterson 1/1

salivor

First Grade
On the siren we put them to the sword. First time in about 6-7 years I've seen a Broncos side just put a side well and truely to the sword for the full 80 minutes. Forget the fact that we're on the bottom of the table, this has been brilliant.

steeden.

Juniors
these past 5 days have been f**king awesome :D:D 71-6.. sheesh i didnt expect them to win by that much. I cant wait to see wayne's press conference

Jono Russell

Bench
that is a f**king disgrace from the knights. I don't care if they had key players out loosing by 65 points shows how well they will go this year. Even if Bedsy did play I don't think he would have done much to stop Brisbane.

Mullen needs alot more time in first grade before he play SOO again.