What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 Sun - Broncos v LOL@Knights *SPOILERS*

Bumble

First Grade
I was just about to post how angry that I was that I have Boyd in VNRL and he couldn't score in a 60 point rout! :D

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Holy sh*t!

Very unexpected scoreline

Well done to the Broncos. Stepped up well after origin it seems against Knights team missing a few key players

KempoKnight

Juniors
f**king disgrace ive never been ashamed to be a knights supporter but today i am, even if we are missing some key players and have alot of inexperienced people on the feild its no excuse for a scoreline like that.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Wow! Brisbane were specials today, but 71 points!

Broncos were good, but Newcastle let them do whatever they wanted. Full marks to Brisbane for going right on with it. Usually when teams raise the white flag like Newcastle did today the other team drops off in suit.

And if MacDougall was pissed after 44-0, what is going to be like after that?

Mr Saab

Referee
Pick the score is 49 + to 6...paid $81.60

That was a fun to watch as a Broncos supporter. I thought the Broncos win over the eels in 1995 was great (scored 56 points in the 2nd half) but that effort was unbelievable.

From -30 f/a to positive 35. Not bad.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Absolutely abysmal performance. Under 9's special school side would have shown more commitment and heart!

LMFAO@ the Fox commentary saying we didn't play badly. I want some of what they're smoking.

strewth_mate

Bench
I'd like to offer a formal apology to the NRL. Bloody hell.

I mean, you get a score like that and there's obviously something off with one of the teams. Any number of excuses can temper the loss, and there's really some good ones, but that doesn't excuse the fact that my team is sh*t.

Interesting though, listening to the commentary, there was a lot of talk about the Broncos being at the bottom of the table and that this was therefore a huge surprise. But really, get a team with that much momentum and skill, particularly off the back of a decent Origin win, and I doubt any team would have stopped them today. Maybe a stronger team would have shaved 30 points off the total, but today was more or less like watching the Broncos train.

Never any doubt that they'd bend us over and give it to us particularly savagely. No lube is a bit unfair, but still. This is a brilliant indication of what a team can do when the opposition doesn't even bother to stand in their way.

Well done to the Broncos, I'm not intending to take anything away from that.

Football is stressful.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
strewth... the stressfulness is simply part of being a fan.

strewth_mate

Bench
Heh, come to think of it it's actually quite humerous. The Knights were perhaps the most inappropriate team to face Brisbane at this particular time, and that was BEFORE the sum total of the talent in our team was ruled out.

Time for me to run away and cry like a little girl.

strewth_mate

Bench
Dodger said:
strewth... the stressfulness is simply part of being a fan.

Oh I wouldn't trade in the stress for the world. Unsolicited pummeling to the rear just stings a bit sometimes ;-)