What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

Draginzaaar

Bench
surely they would have to be practicing those bombs all week, i think ramsey and the wingers know whats coming, and a return serve from us to duffman would be handy to.
It seem our players never practice anything. Not grubbers into the in goal, not high spiral bombs, not high floating bombs, not banana kicks to a player rushing though. Just the old end over end kick to the fullback.

Dragon David

First Grade
We don’t want to rush him, he’s so important to our finals run, if I were Hook I’d give him another few months just to be safe.
....and then Hook might forget that Macca is part of the squad and omit him altogether. No. That's cruel, but you do have to be sometimes if Hook thinks that we can make the finals which he is building on for this year.

Dragon David

First Grade
Why is it, every time we play the dogs they grow another leg and we just find another stupid way to lose the game?
That's why growing another leg helps them to trap the short Hunt kicks into Dufty's third leg so that he can run the length of the field for the match winning try!

Dragon David

First Grade
It seem our players never practice anything. Not grubbers into the in goal, not high spiral bombs, not high floating bombs, not banana kicks to a player rushing though. Just the old end over end kick to the fullback.
Exactly. Just no regular variation and when they do try something it seems to not work that much or well. I don't know what they practise at training but this general overall kicking should be a big part of Hunt, Amone, Sullivan, Mbye and even Ramsey's training drills.

Dragon David

First Grade
Like he forgot Fui was in the 17 until 3 minutes to go last game ??
Yes exactly - hahaha! Wow a big 3 minutes. I'm guessing he would get about $6,000 for a match based on a yearly salary of about $300K so not a bad day's pay for sitting on the bench for 77 minutes and playing 3 minutes of footy.

denis preston

First Grade
Anyone expecting any changes from the from 17 last week ? I'm not except for McCulloch if fit unfortunately, but Woods & Laurie need to go. Anyone else would be an improvement.

Latest posts