What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

Yow

Juniors
I hear ya. I’m no footy coach. But when both teams are tired and you have to inject a new player to be quick out of dummy half, the last bloke you would be turning to is McCullough. I’m scratching my head at that one.
What about your 6 in front and you you want someone to tackle their backside off Macca is the man and im not saying he should be there

justadragon

Bench
I hear ya. I’m no footy coach. But when both teams are tired and you have to inject a new player to be quick out of dummy half, the last bloke you would be turning to is McCullough. I’m scratching my head at that one.
i dare say that the swap between AM and mbye will occur later in the week. [ did say in my initial few posts that his impending return would spell disaster for sullivan, this extremely poor decision if it goes ahead is on par with the constant selection of corey norman. i am lost for words.

justadragon

Bench
Yes exactly - hahaha! Wow a big 3 minutes. I'm guessing he would get about $6,000 for a match based on a yearly salary of about $300K so not a bad day's pay for sitting on the bench for 77 minutes and playing 3 minutes of footy.
the most embarrassing thing was fui had to stay on the field after the match had finished to do some extra running and training ,,,,whilst his mates were back in the dressing room..

justadragon

Bench
Lawrie just been extended, he’s a keeper in Hooks eyes, the future, auto select for him.
And McCulloch is a Hook signing brought to the club to cuddle Ben, he’ll be selected every single game he’s even close to fit.
agree and meanwhile our future gets punted just at the time we need it to progress further into the team

mickeylane

Bench
Lawrie just been extended, he’s a keeper in Hooks eyes, the future, auto select for him.
And McCulloch is a Hook signing brought to the club to cuddle Ben, he’ll be selected every single game he’s even close to fit.
surely McCulloch is a smoke screen for Sullivan and Lawrie will only ever go if injured...never wished an injury on a player but.....

RedVDave

First Grade
BBQ Vaughn and Dufty will step up for this game. Plus it’s being played at Belmore, and we play shit against the dogs. It could be a very hard game to win
Yep totally agree I would be a little more confident if Barrett was still coach but alas this is not the case another sad fact is we have never won an indigenous round game before we are 0-11.

justadragon

Bench
as a supporter of the dragons, i dont want to subjected into feeling that i hope a player is injured just so he wont be in the side and we can have a better team, thats sad thats very sad. i think as a club on the whole , with flanno , sowie , gentle , hook and head etc , could they not see the difference in having speed at the ruck and what a difference it made to our attacking shape. dont get me wrong i like AM i think he has been a good player at every level and he is a good bloke off the field and probably a good clubman, but when its time its time and we all have to face the reality that the game has moved on rapidly and we cant keep up with it. someone on here mentioned he was brought in to cuddle ben hunt, well he wasnt here last game and it was our best attacking display of the season, you know if hook wants to mistake loyalty and stubbornness for stupidity well this is it, for christ sake put him in ressies and give the guys down there some stability and direction, having him do a couple of 3m runs at a snails pace is embarrassing and doing no one any good especially sullivan.