What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Car stereo? What's that?
It’s like a stereo that you have in your house. Except it’s in your car. So you can drive around listening to your Cold Chisel cassettes. And the best thing is, it plugs into your car battery. So you don’t have to drive around with an extension cord hanging out of your car window plugged into a power point in your house!

Dragon David

First Grade
Channel 9 Reporting Mikaele Ravalawa is out for the game on Sunday with a Hamstring Injury - Tautau Moga to replace him

Cody Ramsey also missed training with Tyrell Sloan on standby - unknown whether it is injury or illness
That news is really a bummer. Sloan could make it back if Ramsey isn't fit which might be ok. Moga...well I don't know if he is worthy as a replacement for Rava but they are the breaks. if we are good enough as ateam, we should still win it fingers crossed.

Dragon David

First Grade
Sloan better learn to try and catch the kicks Burton will put up.
There will definitely be stacks of kicks of all sorts from Burton. Will give our players lots of practise that's for sure. Sloan, if he plays, will need to be ready, willing and able to take the high ones. Burton can kick them really high which will put pressure on whomever has to catch them, other than Sloan, as well.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
There will definitely be stacks of kicks of all sorts from Burton. Will give our players lots of practise that's for sure. Sloan, if he plays, will need to be ready, willing and able to take the high ones. Burton can kick them really high which will put pressure on whomever has to catch them, other than Sloan, as well.
Sloan is not playing

Draginzaaar

Bench
It’s like a stereo that you have in your house. Except it’s in your car. So you can drive around listening to your Cold Chisel cassettes. And the best thing is, it plugs into your car battery. So you don’t have to drive around with an extension cord hanging out of your car window plugged into a power point in your house!
I don't have a stereo in my house and I'm 61.

Gippsy

Bench
That news is really a bummer. Sloan could make it back if Ramsey isn't fit which might be ok. Moga...well I don't know if he is worthy as a replacement for Rava but they are the breaks. if we are good enough as ateam, we should still win it fingers crossed.
Agree about Moga. I watched him play Reggies last week and he was pretty ordinary. He's a big unit, but slow and didn't use his size.

Latest posts