What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Sun - Warriors v Bulldogs @ Mt Smart *SPOILERS*

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
LeagueNut said:
Rumours are floating around that he may get the call-up today.

That'd be nice, but it's hard to know what rumours are true. This is what I've heard so far.

1. Gatis into the team, Hohaia to centre, Mannering to second row and Anderson left our for poor form and on field discipline.
2. Wiki out due to his neck injury, replaced in starting side by Rapira, Lauaki to the bench
3. Rapira picked up a hand/wrist injury and was in doubut, replaced on bench by someone.
4. A combination of, or all of the above.

Fatty also said on the footy show that Vatuvei was on the bench, but that's now been safely filed in the NFI category so we'll see Manu in PL today for sure.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Louis Anderson is currently playing in the PL for the Lions so he's definately out of the match. Gatis is also missing from PL so it looks like rumour number 1 is correct, but not confirmed until the teams are actually named.

Mannering to second row, Hohaia to centre, Gatis to the bench and Louis to PL.

Apparently (yet to be confirmed) Russell Packer is missing from PL as well. It could just be an injury, but Wiki and Rapira were both under a cloud so there could be a debut coming up. I don't know why anyone would want to throw a young kid up against an under siege dogs, but hey that's just me.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Confirmed Team

1. McKinnon
2. Ah Van
3. Martin
4. Hohaia
5. Crockett
6. Ropati
7. Witt
8. Rapira
9. Fien
10. Price
11. Mannering
12. Swann
13. Luck

14. Tuimavavae
15. Koopu
16. Gatis
17. Lauaki

Wiki, Anderson out, Lauaki, Gatis in.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
O Meally to have a big game up front and Williams to have a blinder.

Dogs to win by 16 points with luke patten scoring at least one try.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
KTF, hate to tell you but players numbers don't just switch.

This is how they'll run out:

1. McKinnon
2. Ah Van
3. Martin
14. Hohaia
5. Crockett
6. Ropati
7. Witt

16. Rapira
9. Fien
10. Price
4. Mannering
12. Swann
13. Luck

Bench:
14. Tuimavave
17. Koopu
18. Gatis
19. Lauaki

Bulldogs are as per program.

KTF - any word on the Lions v Dogs?

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
This should be a great match.

The Dogs last 3 losses have been against the top 3 teams and the Warriors are a force at home.

Tough to pick a winning team here.

I'll go the Dogs .....just.

Timmah

Staff member
:-s Not the top three but close to it, yes. And all have been relatively close bar the Storm... some comebacks that were relatively inspiring for a 'Dogs fan. This time I think we'll sh*t it in, although those words have a high probability of coming back and biting me on the backside come 3:45pm Aus time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Dodger said:
KTF, hate to tell you but players numbers don't just switch.

This is how they'll run out:

1. McKinnon
2. Ah Van
3. Martin
14. Hohaia
5. Crockett
6. Ropati
7. Witt

16. Rapira
9. Fien
10. Price
4. Mannering
12. Swann
13. Luck

Bench:
14. Tuimavave
17. Koopu
18. Gatis
19. Lauaki

Bulldogs are as per program.

KTF - any word on the Lions v Dogs?

lol I know that, but I don't care what their jumpers say. As for the score, from what I've heard it's 18-10 to the Dogs at halftime.

Scott

Bench
Bulldogs 24, Lions 10 with 10 to go.

Ngawini is the best hooker at the Bulldogs. Should be in FG without a doubt. Also, Holdsworth playing PL is laughable. Some strange selections out Belmore way imo.

A much better looking Warriors side for this game. Louis Anderson had to go, and thankgod he did. No Wiki will be a good thing for us as well. He's a passenger at the moment.

Timmah

Staff member
Keep us posted with the final result man too, cheers!

Timmah

Staff member
Great stuff from the 'Dogs PL. They are now on 20, four points clear of Newcastle, Penrith and possibly Parramatta if they get up over the Magpies tomorrow.

great work by our PL team, 2 or 3 of them should be in FG and its beyond me why there not.

hopefully they get a go back in FG soon.

Timmah

Staff member
Phelps taken high by Crockett, he's gorn in the first three minutes of his season. Maitua on to replace him.

ouwet

Bench
Phelps has been Knocked out cold... Anyone watching it live in NZ??? Was it bad?

Timmah

Staff member
Phelps is in a bit of trouble.

Crockett might be sent for this.

Latest posts