What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Sun - Warriors v Bulldogs @ Mt Smart *SPOILERS*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're kidding right? What about MICHAEL CROCKETT :lol:!!!!

Te Maari's try takes us to 10-0... El Masri kicks it, 12-0 Dogs!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I don't get to see the game until 4pm on Nine so at least by then I won't care about the result. It could get nasty. I'll reserve my judgement of the send off until I've seen it, but the chances are high it will ruin the game as a genuine contest.

Harsh call to send off Crockett I think. It might have been similar to SBW's in round one but that didn't deserve a send off either compared to what a lot of other players get away with. Penalty and on report would have been enough. I actually think most of the damage to the Bulldogs player was done by Hohaia coming in after Crockett had hit him, you see his head really snap back after Lance runs in.
Especially annoying when a coathanger by Maitua on Martin didn't even get a penalty for the Warriors.

First try was understandable with Crockett missing, but second was some poor defence.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Dodger said:
You're kidding right? What about MICHAEL CROCKETT :lol:!!!!

Te Maari's try takes us to 10-0... El Masri kicks it, 12-0 Dogs!

I think that's his point. Can't say for sure until I see the game.

shiznit

Coach
that send off goes exactly the way of the SBW send off... utter sh*te!! why in the hell do they consult with the touchie?? the ref should be consulting with the video ref. the bloody idiot touchie told him "swinging arm to the head" then you look at the replay and he connected with his shoulder...

Timmah

Staff member
I agree SBW and most likely this Crockett one are both stupid send-offs but the PRECEDENT WAS SET in Round 1 and that's most likely why he's gone.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Great start to the match which is something we have been lacking a lot of lately

It's a shame that Phelps had to be stretchered off :(

Can't wait for 4 o'clock to come!

Molon Lave

Juniors
roberts must lift against the warriors, last yer he had that flick pass to o'meley in golden point and so far he is killing it

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Dodger said:
I agree SBW and most likely this Crockett one are both stupid send-offs but the PRECEDENT WAS SET in Round 1 and that's most likely why he's gone.

:lol: If the SBW tackle was the precedent then we should have 3-4 send offs per round.

The only precedent that was set is if a player is seriously hurt then he has to go. Sounds like Phelps was out cold. between now and the end of the year you'll see plenty worse than that but nothing will happen other than a penalty or report because the player will get up from it.

From a Warriors point of view they have nothing to lose. It might encourage them to give the ball a bit more air and try a few things so even if they don't win they'll find some confidence in attack.

Timmah

Staff member
The whole team needs to DEFEND :fist:

Oh f**k off.

Dogs 12-10

NZ KTC

Latest posts