What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 | Knights 46-16 Titans @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 16 result :: Knights vs Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
nrl-r16newgld.jpg

2013teams-new-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joey Leilua 5. Aku Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen (c) 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Danny Buderus 10. Willie Mason
11. Robbie Rochow 12. Beau Scott
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Craig Gower 15. Chris Houston 16. Zane Tetevano 17. Neville Costigan

2013teams-gld-alt.jpg

1. William Zillman
2. Kevin Gordon 3. David Mead 4. Jamal Idris 5. Anthony Don
6. Aidan Sezer 7. Albert Kelly
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Luke Douglas
11. David Taylor 12. Mark Minichiello
13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Mark Ioane 15. Ryan James 16. Ben Ridge 17. Sam Irwin
Reserves: 18. Luke O'Dwyer 19. Nate Myles 20. Greg Bird

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Shayne Hayne and Jason Robinson

Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor and Michael Wise
Video Referees: Ashley Klein and Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 16
Knights v Titans @ Hunter, Sun 11:45am

VB NSW Cup Round 16
Wests Tigers (WST) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ Leichhardt, Sat 1:10pm (Live on FOX)​

Last edited:
Titans by 14. Can't make the 8 so no point showing up really

I had a great weekend because the knights didn't play

Yosh

Coach
I believe the Titans are 2 points above us? They lose to the Storm and us and we can be as high as 6. If we lose......

perverse

Referee
Obviously a must-win game. Buderus will be a big shot in the arm for us if he can stay on the field any amount of time.

Swarzey

Bench
Titans by 14. Can't make the 8 so no point showing up really

I had a great weekend because the knights didn't play

Great spirit. Just phenomenal.

Anyways, us by 6+. With Bedsy back, hopefully Waddell gets dropped to NSW Cup and Gower comes on. We're a side capable of making the top 8 and without Waddell, we certainly can this week.

Spot On

Coach
No doubt will be a dour game. Unfortunately Albert Kelly may be the spark needed for the Titans to get home. He's f**king dangerous at all times. Mullo's kicking game will be vital.

Noname36

First Grade
Interesting watching the press conference with Gagai on the Knights website. He said they've sat down and come up with goals for the rest of the season and the long-term goal is to finish in the middle part of the top 8. Scott also mentioned that they had a goal to win their next two games before the bye. It's all talk at this stage of course but there definetly seems to be a shift in thinking over the break. Talk wise they've gone from aiming for good performances to aiming for wins. Whether it happens remains to be seen but it's nice to finally see more emphasis placed on needing to win games. None of this "we're happy with our effort" bullshit.

RHCP

Bench
I think we should be able to win this. We'll finally be somewhat fresh after what seems like 3 months of limping into games with blokes underdone.

Noname36

First Grade
Question: can Gower kick goals? I can't remember. Because if he can't and he is named at halfback and Bedsy at hooker who is going to kick goals? I cannot think of anyone else apart from Roberts in our lineup that can.

Last edited:

Dave_

Juniors
Question: can Gower kick goals? I can't remember. Because if he can't and he is named at halfback and Bedsy at hooker who is going to kick goals? I cannot think of anyone else apart from Roberts in our lineup that can.

He didn't kick many in the NRL but I think he was kicking a few recently in England.

Dave_

Juniors

My bad, double post

the Storm performance was our best all year. Hear me out please. We ran harder, tackled harder and actually out rucked Melbourne in the middle for a great part of that match. Our line speed was up there with the bestl. We finally looked like we can match it at a finals type pace. It was a terrific game of footy. Storm were pushed and only their freak execution got them home. If we choose to play at that level every week we will not lose many more. Titans barely outplayed a ordinary Storm. Top four players out with Widdop injury too. We will win.

Last edited: