What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 | Knights 46-16 Titans @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 16 result :: Knights vs Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
When he's on his game and not f**king up, Tahu is excellent. At least he'll use two hands and pass it out to Jimmy :lol:

Noname36

First Grade
To be honest as much as I rate BJ he probably deserved to be dropped after trying to ground that ball with one hand against the Storm.

Burwood

Bench
Tahu had an ordinary game against Canberra where he ended up going off injured. Should be good to see him back in first grade again.

Jono078

Referee
If we win we claim our spot back in the top 8.

Just read an interesting stat, we have the most kick metres out of any team this year, but have also conceded the most kicking metres.

How do you read into that? For mine it kind of shows that we aren't so expansive and play safe to get kicks away. Not sure what to make of conceding the most metres? We're good at defending teams so they get their kicks away?

Swarzey

Bench
Means we're not pressuring the kickers enough. We're not forcing them to make rush decisions that lead to shorter kicks or forcing them to miss their targets. But it could also mean that we're holding the opposition in their half when they're down there and their kickers are just kicking it deep enough for our wingers and fullback to field on the 10m line or deeper.

Yosh

Coach
Leilua is injured, not sure how long he'll be out

Damn... We just can't catch a break... I hope he's okay... Lucky we do have someone of Tahu's calibre. Hope Tahu's defense is up to it because Idris is on fire.

Thanks for the heads up bro!

Swarzey

Bench
Damn... We just can't catch a break... I hope he's okay... Lucky we do have someone of Tahu's calibre. Hope Tahu's defense is up to it because Idris is on fire.

Thanks for the heads up bro!

Honestly, it generally is. He just had an absolute horror of a game against the Raiders and I'd suspect he carried that injury he's had into the game.

Yosh

Coach
Wow.... That's pretty crazy... Tahu having disciplinary problems again?

P.S Jobdog, your signature is awesome btw.

Apey

Staff member
Ahhhh.... Knights playing at home as favourites, Buderus is returning, and with a win we'll find ourselves in the top 8.

Put $100 on the tits, and then when you've had your fun put $100 on the titans too.

Noname36

First Grade
Interestingly I haven't felt this confident for a win since we played the Doggies (coincidently the last game we won).

I still tipped the Tits though. It's a safer bet.