What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 | Knights 46-16 Titans @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 16 result :: Knights vs Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can win this.
It'll be interesting to see the lineup. I don't think Gower will be capable of a full game at NRL level just yet. My bet is Roberts 7, Buderus 9 and Gower off the bench to mainly fill 9 but popping into half at times.

Be good to see some home support really get behind the team. Have a cnr for emos in front of a Gillette sponsorship sign where they can bow their heads and contemplate their dull future.

ryana87

Juniors
1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus
3. Dane Gagai
4. Joey Leilua
5. Aku Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen (c)
7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden
9. Danny Buderus
10. Willie Mason
11. Robbie Rochow
12. Beau Scott
13. Jeremy Smith
Interchange
14. Craig Gower
15. Chris Houston
16. Zane Tetevano
17. Neville Costigan

anyone know why sims was dropped?

Rod

Bench
I'm only guessing, but he did come on against the Storm and throw the ball to the opposition pretty much straight away.

Joker's Wild

Coach
FMD Costigan and House dish up buckets of shit and they waltz into the side. Sims and cuthbo perform all year, have one poor game and Whamo! back to NSWCup for you

perverse

Referee
Cuthbo's omission surprises me a lot more than Sims'. Sims was probably due a drop back to NSW cup for a while anyway, Cuthbo has been almost exclusively very good for us, though. Costigan over Cuthbo is extremely hard to swallow.

rnb11

Juniors
How has Tets been going in NSW Cup?

Absolutely killing it in the backrow. He was probably our first choice reserve forward in the trials but since then he got injured and couldn't get a crack. He's gone from not even being considered to starting in Cup and now back into first grade.

Cuthbertsons omission is plain nuts.

Jono078

Referee
Just when I was getting excited for our chances after the BYE Bennett turns the dagger a little. Half of that bench scares me.

I thought Gower should be our halfback too.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Sims to NSW Cup is an interesting one as is Cuthbertson. Cuthbertson in for Costigan or Houston and we're looking alright.

RHCP

Bench
Yeah, Cuthbo should have got a start on the bench. He's been playing very well.

Noname36

First Grade
No Cuthbo I don't understand. He's already been dropped once this year and we missed him badly. I can only assume he hasn't been putting in during training or something. I can understand Sims getting dropped for the game considering he had a shocker on the weekend, however I don't like the idea of the consistently shit Houston and Costigan being in the side. I don't mind Gower not starting at the moment, but if the game is coming down the wire I want him out there in the 7 instead of Roberts.

None of that really matters though. Bedsy is back and that's really the only thing that's important at the moment.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is there an injury or disciplinary issue with Cuthbo that we don't know about? That's the only reason I can imagine for Bennett opting to drop him instead of firewood like Houston and Costigan.

Yosh

Coach
Is there an injury or disciplinary issue with Cuthbo that we don't know about? That's the only reason I can imagine for Bennett opting to drop him instead of firewood like Houston and Costigan.

Firewood? Being much too kind sire... They deadwood, the kind filled with maggots and damp, moist fungi.

Dave_

Juniors
Firewood? Being much too kind sire... They deadwood, the kind filled with maggots and damp, moist fungi.

Yeah....the type of stuff that wont even burn so your stuck with it wondering how you'll get rid of it. You try to palm it off to the neighbour but he won't take it. He knows this wood is tainted, everyone knows, rotten to the core with its best days well and truly long since past. You try to take it to the dump but the woods contaminated. They won't take it, plus the guy just told you it would cost you a fee anyway and this wood just ain't worth wasting any more cash on.

So you give up.........All you can do now is shove this vile, putrid pile of wood on a boat and push it out to sea, hoping it'll end up in another country somewhere..............

rnb11

Juniors
Cuthbertsons been injured so he def wont be coming in, dont think there will be any but will soon see