What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 | Knights 46-16 Titans @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 16 result :: Knights vs Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helmet Man

Juniors
it's going to be a close game. Knights are going to exploit us on the left side but our right side attack has been superb with Kelly and Idris.

Should be a very good game to watch. Titans by 4.

Swarzey

Bench
Will be interesting if the rain remains. Mullen's kicking game is going to need to be at its best and our backs need to be at their best.

I'm going to guess 10k, top of each stands won't have an empty seat, nor will there be one under the boxes. Not sure If I want to brave the weather :lol:

If ever there was a day to play that grinding style of footy Wayne likes, today is it. The ground is absolutely water logged.

We are in for a tough day if Aku has the dropsies today as well. No doubt he will be targeted. Also kicks in behind the wingers might be a good tactic, very hard to turn around and chase in these conditions.

Burwood

Bench
Mullen will be kicking it early in the tackle count if we are within our own 40m. 2 less tackles to make a mistake on.

Yosh

Coach
We are in for a tough day if Aku has the dropsies today as well. No doubt he will be targeted. Also kicks in behind the wingers might be a good tactic, very hard to turn around and chase in these conditions.

I have a feeling Aku isn't gonna drop another high ball for the rest of the year. He'll pick up his form and so will the rest of the team. Our season starts now, or next week if we lose today!

Abicus

Juniors
Lowest crowd in club history here ?
Never seen the hills empty before, although the rain has finally stopped.

Rod

Bench
We're 1-17. Titans have lost Taylor and Myles which is a bonus. Come on boys.

K-Man

Bench
Well if we can't win at home, in these conditions, playing a grinding WB style of football against a team that has lost 2 of its best forwards, then I'll be pretty disappointed. We just have to win games like this if we are to make the finals. Titans are good but not outrageously so. Buderus back is huge.

As far as I'm concerned there are no excuses today.

K-Man

Bench
That's just not good enough from Mason, wet conditions or not. You only get so many chances to score and he just undid our solid start completely.

K-Man

Bench
Frustrated already. We are winning the yardage battle then coming up with errors. Come on guys, attention to detail here.

Burwood

Bench
Identical tackle to what got Smith his long suspension earlier in the year- only difference was that forearm didn't make contact.

Nice try from Roberts. I am enjoying seeing snowdens passing game in the last 2 months. He does that play a few times a game. Keeps the opposition guessing

K-Man

Bench
Tyrone doing what he does best, well done. Important that we got something on the scoreboard for the start we've had. On a day like this you need to get points in your good patches, because there are going to be bad patches.

Apart from the incomplete sets, it's been a really solid wet weather start from us. Buderus is a godsend today - can you imagine Waddell in this mud bath? He'd be getting tackled before he could get his passes away.

K-Man

Bench
Wow. I don't know, if that went against us I'd be filthy. Close call though and it's nice to get a 50-50. I'm not sure there was any real attempt to grab him, just looked like standard jostle.