What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 Sat - Panthers v Broncos *SPOILERS*

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Caged Panther said:
Jennings may have dropped a few last night but at least he is out there giving it a go. That's more than you can say for alot of our team at times.

Jennings will learn from his mistakes, i have no doubt he will develop into one of the game's premier centres. He is still only 19.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't expect an answer Saab.

Final Results

Telstra Premiership
BRISBANE 24 Penrith 16

VB Premier League
PENRITH 30 Cronulla 11

Jersey Flegg
PENRITH 32 Cronulla 20

JW

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Just asking the question....are you homosexual?

That private plane of his tells the story I think.

GayPlaneTail.jpg

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Yes, the Penrif Panfers were missing alot of players, but, the panfers play Z grade football with or without those stars. They are a useless rabble of a club.

I can hardly agree with we are a useless rabble of a club. A club is more than the First Grade side. Our results in the junior competitions have been very good, last year we won the Jersey Flegg and Harold Matthews from memory, maybe even S.G. Ball. Its disappointing that we can't maintain a successful side in First Grade.

In 03 and 04 we were a top side and we went well when the likes of Gower, Priddis and Puletua in career best form. They are all has beens now. Also we enjoyed success with the likes of Girds, Lang and Sattler providing experience and a calm professional approach. We have the wrong mix of players, far too many mistake riddled and ill disciplined players. I'm beginning to think we have the wrong coach as well but who do you replace him with?

The only good news has been the signing of Petero. Petero's worst performances are still good. But we don't just need one Petero we need a few with his consistency to make us a force again.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Oh, and i was happy the Panfers won the penalty count 9-5 so i didnt have to hear Elliott complain about it.

I think as far as the teams left in the running this year I'll be supporting two teams. Melbourne (my birth city and favourite team to watch play) and whoever is playing the Broncos :cool:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
I can hardly agree with we are a useless rabble of a club. A club is more than the First Grade side. Our results in the junior competitions have been very good, last year we won the Jersey Flegg and Harold Matthews from memory, maybe even S.G. Ball. Its disappointing that we can't maintain a successful side in First Grade.

quote]

We won Mats, Ball and Flegg last year. This year all those three,plus Premier League have again gone well, which see's us leading the club championship.

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
I think as far as the teams left in the running this year I'll be supporting two teams. Melbourne (my birth city and favourite team to watch play) and whoever is playing the Broncos :cool:

Thats fine. Join the queue for those that hate the Broncos...you will be about 525874 deep

Latest posts