What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 Sat - Panthers v Broncos *SPOILERS*

JW

Coach
If they keep their heads they can do this. Pennies are shooting themselves in the foot. No dumb penalties or mistakes, and they can go close. 10 to go.

salivor

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Darius has scored as well, and he looked good doing it as well!

There's still 10 minutes to go, don't blow your load on the screen too early.

Te Reo set up that try as well, Boyd just had to catch and run.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Come on boys, lets do it. Darius steer us home gorgeous!

Ennis doing well at halfback tonight.

JW

Coach
Well we're leading by 8 with not long left.

This tends to bring back horrible, horrible memories.

lockyno1

Post Whore
No more stupid penalties guys! Not long left but we have already blown it once against Penrith this year!

salivor

First Grade
Full-time 24-16 to the Broncos. Another notch in the belt for the Baby Broncos, very good display and that should sit us in the top 8 come the end of the round.

JW

Coach
Yeeha!

Good result boys, that's two points we would've banked on. Well done to all the youngsters :clap:

Big Pete

Referee
We'll either be 6th or 7th depending on the Tigers.

Spirited effort, especially in the first 30 minutes, Boyd had a great last ten minutes and came up with some outstanding plays.

Bad luck Penrith, I'd hate to play you guys at your best, that Jennings try was pure magic.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Jennings learn to catch a ball!, What the hell is Mark O'Hallaran doing in a first grade team?

I don't know why some people said we would win tonight, the Broncos team had Thorn, Carlaw, Parker, Hannant and Ennis. We had just as many 'neville nobodies' as the Broncos did.

I don't know if we are going to win again this season.

Big Pete

Referee
salivor said:
I was just thinking that y2eel, if Berrigan was staying at the club next year then Wallace would have some serious competition for the halfback role. As it is he'll move back into hooker next year.

Pete, I think your being a little harsh, Perry is doing a nice support job for Ennis. Nothing special but your never going to get that from him. My real concern is our defence and our inability to slow the play the ball down, if we can't fix those 2 areas then we will let Penrith back into the game.

I swear I can never watch Perry. I took a break at half time to catch up with mates on MSN and came out after Boyd scored and everytime I came out and watched Perry he would make a mistake. I won't question his effort but geez...it's hard watching him play sometimes.

I thought Ennis had a good opening half, his second wasn't too much to write about but considering he is a hooker I was very impressed.

Latest posts