What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 Sat - Panthers v Broncos *SPOILERS*

Big Pete

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Now you see why he is in the side!:D

The sad thing about Boyd is, whenever his jersey is in jeapordy he'll do something fairly impressive.

Bloody Frawley though! Don't think we'll be seeing him in first grade for awhile after that bone head error, good tackle though on Daniela. :eek:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I had a bad dream recently about a Panthers spoon and a Broncos premiership. I'm afraid it could come true.

Apey

Staff member
Lmao @ that guy dropping it on the Broncos side dropping it after Gower's kick didn't find touch.

1/3 tips right at least :)

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
What an awful game of footy still at least the broncos have an excuse penrith need a total clean out souths style. Poor Petro going to play with them.

pantherz9103

First Grade
No Wesser, Waterhouse, Rodney, Rooney, Priddis, Gordon. That was a rubbish Panther side out there tonight why don't people realise that. We have one of the worst teams on paper not just the worst team. I'm sick of people saying we have a decent team on paper.

Big Pete

Referee
You'd be silly to suggest the Broncos had a better team out there tonight though Pantherz.

wittyfan

Referee
Youngquest was kicking goals.

That's just about sums it up for Penrith.

Boyd and Moon were Brisbane's best.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Plenty of players played worse in your team. The whole bunch of them are struggling to do the basics like catch and pass. He wasn't that bad, defended well really. What is wrong with him compared to the others?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Handling errors in the end lost them the game just look at the percentages....

Geohood

Bench
When that try was scored on half time I was at a friends place, half watching the match half talking.. well we saw the kick go up.. thought there was noone there.. then all of a sudden a huge 'OOOHHH' goes up when the camera shows the player grounding the ball and one of the people not watching spills their drink from the sudden rise in volume lol

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
No Wesser, Waterhouse, Rodney, Rooney, Priddis, Gordon. That was a rubbish Panther side out there tonight why don't people realise that. We have one of the worst teams on paper not just the worst team. I'm sick of people saying we have a decent team on paper.

Yes, the Penrif Panfers were missing alot of players, but, the panfers play Z grade football with or without those stars. They are a useless rabble of a club.

Oh, and i was happy the Panfers won the penalty count 9-5 so i didnt have to hear Elliott complain about it.

DeeGan

Bench
:clap: Well done Brisbane, nice to see a Queensland team get up last night ;-)

I missed the game though that is it with Penrith for this punter, I won't be picking them again this season - if anything - I might put some lazy $$ on them for the spoon. I cannot see them turning around this diabolical season.

Caged Panther

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
Jennings learn to catch a ball!

Jennings may have dropped a few last night but at least he is out there giving it a go. That's more than you can say for alot of our team at times.

Latest posts