What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 FNF - Broncos v Titans *SPOILERS*

salivor

First Grade
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like dem apples Prince? You ran your mouth and taunted Ennis all f**ken game but no smiles for you tonight.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I feel devastated for the Titans. They were on their way to a win and then Prince does his collarbone. Horrible luck :(

Apey

Staff member
Parraren said:
Steve Clark was the man of the match for the Broncs

-.- When is the Ref not the champion of the winning side? :roll:

Off to the crying thread with the Titans :p That must really suck >_> Oh well, I can't talk.

Starkers

Bench
i don't think i've EVER seen a field goal hit both posts and go over. it's like a 7/10 split in tenpin bowling.

_Johnsy

Referee
salivor said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like dem apples Prince? You ran your mouth and taunted Ennis all f**ken game but no smiles for you tonight.

Still plenty of weeks to go, lets hope if your main playmaker gets injured no-one would take joy out of it. A very bronco thing to do.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Starkers said:
i don't think i've EVER seen a field goal hit both posts and go over. it's like a 7/10 split in tenpin bowling.

Um, it only hit one.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ben Hannant was simply outstanding, and Taylor was great coming off the bench. Perry needs to be farked off! Great hit on Prince as well- won us the game!

Ghoulies

Bench
Parraren said:
Steve Clark was the man of the match for the Broncs
Get your hand off it.

Clark's whistle favoured no one. He was equally pedantic and blew a similar level of rediculous penalties for both sides.

Latest posts