What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 FNF - Broncos v Titans *SPOILERS*

lockyno1

Post Whore
Possible, depends how serious the injury is to Prince. If it is only 1-2 weeks then I doubt you would see major chages like that. I expect Walker to come in anyway (wing probally).

TITAN1

Juniors
salivor said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like dem apples Prince? You ran your mouth and taunted Ennis all f**ken game but no smiles for you tonight.

I hope Lockyer breaks his neck next week you ar$ehole

icewind

Juniors
ditto on it hitting the right post first up high, then the left low down, and bouncing in the ingoal. someone can't admit when they're wrong.

why else would they deliberate on the field goal?

icewind

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
I hope Lockyer breaks his neck next week you ar$ehole

im a fan of prince, and even i can see he meant the result of the game as opposed to the injury.

Coaster

Bench
He still shouldnt have been able to smash Prince in the air like that, if a player is taking a bomb they cant be tackled, but the kickers in the game are allowed to be smashed by a massive forward in the air.

lockyno1

Post Whore
curious said:
He still shouldnt have been able to smash Prince in the air like that, if a player is taking a bomb they cant be tackled, but the kickers in the game are allowed to be smashed by a massive forward in the air.

He was not "smashed", look at it objectively. No way they could have pulled out either.

Coaster

Bench
lockyno1 said:
He was not "smashed", look at it objectively. No way they could have pulled out either.

That to me was a clip, he wasnt going for the ball at all

lockyno1

Post Whore
How on earth was he meant to pull out..he was in mid air (Taylor). All Taylor did was go through not viciously or anything like that at all.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
curious said:

I know where you are coming from... but now that's just making the game more and more like touch footy. It's a contact sport. There are going to be collisions that you would not like to see happen, but physical contact and bone crunching hits are a main part in this sport.

No one wants to see their key player get injured in circumstances like that, but its an area of the game where I don't think should be changed. Even if Lockyer was hit like that, I wouldn't whinge. I would cringe, but not whinge about the rule.

TITAN1

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
I know where you are coming from... but now that's just making the game more and more like touch footy. It's a contact sport. There are going to be collisions that you would not like to see happen, but physical contact and bone crunching hits are a main part in this sport.

No one wants to see their key player get injured in circumstances like that, but its an area of the game where I don't think should be changed. Even if Lockyer was hit like that, I wouldn't whinge. I would cringe, but not whinge about the rule.

Memo Steve Price: Chargedown on Lockyer!

icewind

Juniors
last time i looked, this was a PUBLIC forum.

i guess titan1 is just a little bit heartbroken about the result. don't blame him i guess.

Latest posts