What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 FNF - Tigers v Panthers *SPOILERS*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/liveupdate.php?matchid=175

r17-game2.jpg

GAME > Wests Tigers v Penrith
WHEN > Friday 6 July, 7:30pm
WHERE > TELSTRA STADIUM, HOMEBUSH BAY NSW
MEDIA > Delayed on Nine, ABC Radio streaming on NRL.com, LeagueUnlimited LIVE UPDATE
TIX > Ticketek - www.ticketek.com.au

TigersAway.gif
Tigers
1. Daniel Fitzhenry, 2. Beau Ryan, 3. Dean Collis, 4. Paul Whatuira, 5. Taniela Tuiaki, 6. John Morris, 7. Robbie Farah, 8. Todd Payten, 9. Dene Halatau, 10. Bryce Gibbs, 11. Liam Fulton, 12. Chris Heighington, 13. Chris Lawrence
Int - 14. Ben Galea, 15. Stuart Flannagan, 16. Bronson Harrison, 17. Keith Galloway
18. Danny Galea

Panthers.gif
Panthers

1. Richie Williams, 2. Geoff Daniela, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Nick Youngquest, 6. Brett Firman, 7. Craig Gower (c), 8. Joel Clinton, 9. Keith Peters, 10. Frank Puletua, 11. Frank Pritchard, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Nathan Smith.
Int - 14. Tim Grant, 15. Junior Moors, 16. Bryan Norrie, 17. Peter Wallace, 20. Matthew Adamson.

RefereeYellow.gif
BEN CUMMINS

Sidelines - Mohamad Fajajo / Steve Carrall; Video - Bill Harrigan

PREMIER LEAGUE > Magpies v Panthers, 5:30pm; Tigers v Auckland - Sat 7:45 @ Leichhardt
JERSEY FLEGG > Magpies v Souths Jnrs @ Campbelltown; Tigers v Knights - Sat 5pm @ Leichhardt

aids

Bench
hows' ben bukkake been goign this year?
i can only think of one game he did near the start of the year, and seemed to send everything up to the video ref.

Timmah

Staff member
Cummins has been refereeing most of the year :lol:

He's not doing too bad, not afraid to make a decision.

Eddie.

Bench
Penrith by 6 in a perceived upset.

Tigers are not going as well as their position suggests.

Pennys always give us trouble.

choc_soldier

Coach
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst - that's how I approach every Panthers game this year.

Either way, I think one team is going to win by a sizeable margin.

Bib

Juniors
Panthers coming off one of the most embarrasing defeats in the clubs history to do the tigers over in a big way

Pedro Collins

Juniors
I reckon the Panthers are due for a win here too and if the big men in their forward pack and Gower play to their ability it might be Panthers by a few.

Not game enough to put my money on them though as they have shown they can be terrible as well.

Timmah

Staff member
Raider Azz said:
tigers by 20 and adamson to snap his knee running out onto the field

Adamson as admitted his not quite ready to makes his come back and has omitted himself from the bench.

:-s

Timmah

Staff member
Late mail from the Tele >

Tiger utility hooker Stuart Flanagan picked up an unidentified injury in the NSW Residents curtain raiser on Wednesday and may be the player to drop off a five man bench.
Meanwhile, Panther Matt Adamson has dropped off the Panthers bench, delaying his comeback.

Latest posts