What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 Sun - Cronulla v Bulldogs *SPOILERS*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LU LIVE > http://www.leagueunlimited.com/liveupdate.php?matchid=180

r17-game7.jpg

GAME > Cronulla Sutherland v Bulldogs
WHEN > Sunday 8 July, 3:00pm
WHERE > TOYOTA PARK, WOOLOOWARE NSW
MEDIA > LIVE ABC, 2GB, Delayed on NINE, LeagueUnlimited LIVE UPDATE
TIX > Ticketek - www.ticketek.com.au

Sharks.gif
Sharks
1 David Simmons, 2 Mitch Brown, 3 Ben Pomeroy, 4 Fraser Anderson, 5 Luke Covell, 6 Adam Dykes, 7 Brett Kimmorley (c), 8 Luke Douglas, 9 Kevin Kingston, 10 Craig Stapleton, 11 Paul Gallen, 12 Lance Thompson, 13 Greg Bird
Int - 14 Ben Ross, 15 Jacob Selmes, 16 Reece Williams, 17 Isaac De Gois

Bulldogs.gif
Bulldogs
1. Luke Patten, 2. Hazem El Masri, 3. Daryl Millard, 4. Willie Tonga, 5. Cameron Phelps, 6. Ben Roberts, 7. Brent Sherwin, 8. Mark O'Meley, 9. Corey Hughes, 10. Willie Mason, 11. Sonny Bill Williams, 12. Andrew Ryan (c), 13. Reni Maitua
Int - 14. Adam Perry, 15. Nick Kouparitsas, 16. Kane Cleal, 17. Jarrad Hickey

RefereeYellow.gif
SHAYNE HAYNE

Steve Lyons & Russell Turner
Video Referee – Phil Cooley

Lower Grades Sharks v Bulldogs...
PREMIER LEAGUE > 1:00pm
JERSEY FLEGG > 11:20am

im confident the dogs can win today, thats only if they play the way they have been playing for the past 2 weeks.
Bulldogs 1-12

Timmah

Staff member
broncos_are_the_best said:
Those teams you posted are out by heaps for a start adam dykes and brett kimorley are out.

They're the initial teams posted on Tuesday fruit loop :fist:

LATE MAIL >
Sharks Brett Kimmorley and Adam Dykes have both succumb to injury and may be out for extended periods. Anthony Watts is expected to be promoted to Noddy's halfback role, with Origin pivot Greg Bird expected to play that very position for his club in the absence of Dykes. News on the replacement for Dykes will be heard today, although it is expected Gallen will play lock, Reece Williams will start in the 2nd row, and Phil Leuluai will fill the vacant bench spot. Canterbury are as per program from all reports.

Timmah

Staff member
stupidhumour said:
Sharks by two - El Masri/Covell the diff. Let's hope the new halves combination fires....

I was ready to bite until I saw your name :lol:

lolesi

First Grade
Seymour could of come in handy today.. Though im looking forward to watching how Watts goes, looks like it will be played in the wet, which is better for us as hopefully it nullify SBW's one handed passes and the game is played through the forwards wish is our strength, though thats more wishful thinking then anything.

I don't think we will win, but i am looking forward to seeing us without Kimmorley and Dykes!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Reece Williams is a great replacement in the forward pack. No old hacks in the halves. It's going to be a a great game to watch.

I tipped us to win, but I do that every week anyway :p