What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

Shorty

Staff member
Surely said:
You're quite thick aren't you, go back 30 years or go back 11 it matters little really, i'll try to make it simple for you.

95 Cronulla club champions, cowboys 2 wins for the season
97 cronulla minor premiers, grand finalists, cowboys who cares 16th 17th somewhere around there

99 cronulla minor premiers, cowboys nowhere
00 cronulla finalists, cowboys nowhere
01 cronulla finalists, cowboys nowhere
02 cronulla finalists, cowboys nowhere
04 cowboys finalists , cronulla nowhere
05 cronulla finalists, cowboys grand finalists
06 both nowhere.

If you like i can list where each side finished on the table for all those years, but it would be very embarrasing for you.
You're comparing a 40 year old side to a 12 year old side....you've had 40 years to have a crack at a premiership...let's see how long have the cowboys had...?
Give up.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Cowgirl86 said:
You're comparing a 40 year old side to a 12 year old side....you've had 40 years to have a crack at a premiership...let's see how long have the cowboys had...?
Give up.

Your comparing the Cowboys to the Sharks whatever happens before that doesn't enter into the argument.

Who did you go for before the Cowboys entered the comp? Broncos?

Shorty

Staff member
coolumsharkie said:
Your comparing the Cowboys to the Sharks whatever happens before that doesn't enter into the argument.

Who did you go for before the Cowboys entered the comp? Broncos?
Nobody....why is that even relevant...
Actually it does enter the argument,ok...let's see if the Cowboys can win a premiership in 40 years how about that?
There's only going to be one Cronulla.

Surely

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
Give up.

No I'm comparing the last 11 years, and reminding you that your side has a 4-16 record against cronulla. I will concede however that you have had two good seasons in the last 11.

Raspberry cruisers are distorting your view on reality.

Shorty

Staff member
Surely said:
No I'm comparing the last 11 years, and reminding you that your side has a 4-16 record against cronulla. I will concede however that you have had two good seasons in the last 11.

Raspberry cruisers are distorting your view on reality.
Yes...because you can make an assumption that I drink raspberry cruisers....and how is that supposed to be insulting by the way?:roll:

Look,the point is different teams get paid out for different reasons...Cows fans will get paid out until we break the Origin barrier.
You will get paid out until you win a premiership that's just it.
40 years is a long time...

It's funny how you'll respond to me,yet take it like the proverbial b*tch to anyone else that pays you out.

Surely

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
Yes...because you can make an assumption that I drink raspberry cruisers....and how is that supposed to be insulting by the way?:roll:

Look,the point is different teams get paid out for different reasons...Cows fans will get paid out until we break the Origin barrier.

It's funny how you'll respond to me,yet take it like the proverbial b*tch to anyone else that pays you out.[/quote]

Well thats because they are supporter of clubs that HAVE been more successfull than the sharks.

Feel free to bag a club that is less successfull than the cowboys, oh hang on there aren't any.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
...Apart from Cronulla, of course.

At least the Cowboys have made a grand final in the last 10 years. It's been 10 years for the Sharks, and even then they needed to have half a comp to get there :lol: Before that? Gawd. Embarrassing.

Surely

Post Whore
Timmah said:
...Apart from Cronulla, of course.

At least the Cowboys have made a grand final in the last 10 years. It's been 10 years for the Sharks, and even then they needed to have half a comp to get there :lol: Before that? Gawd. Embarrassing.

The half a comp which your team got flogged in, is that the one ?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely said:
The half a comp which your team got flogged in, is that the one ?

:lol:

Bulldogs:
8 premierships
Grand Finals in 1998 & 2004
Countless Finals Series'

Cronulla:
0 premierships
Grand Final in 1997, nothing for 20 years prior
A few finals series' here and there :sarcasm:

Shorty

Staff member
Surely said:
Cowgirl86 said:

It's funny how you'll respond to me,yet take it like the proverbial b*tch to anyone else that pays you out.[/quote]

Well thats because they are supporter of clubs that HAVE been more successfull than the sharks.

Feel free to bag a club that is less successfull than the cowboys, oh hang on there aren't any.
Um...I'll pay out any club I want...thanks.
Just other people aren't sooks like you.
Until you have something to remotely boast....except for attending a gf what 10 year ago...give up and go and haunt the Sharks forums.