What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

brendothejet

First Grade
people have to remember the cowboys celebrated their 100th win last week. That is less than 10 a season for a tick over a decade.

Their stats are going to be woeful against almost anyone.

Shorty

Staff member
brendothejet said:
people have to remember the cowboys celebrated their 100th win last week. That is less than 10 a season for a tick over a decade.

Their stats are going to be woeful against almost anyone.
I don't care about stats anymore to be honest,we had a pretty slow start but we're there now.
We're not going to take 40 years and most of the fans know how to atleast string together a sentence:lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Cowgirl86 said:
I don't care about stats anymore to be honest,we had a pretty slow start but we're there now.
We're not going to take 40 years and most of the fans know how to atleast string together a sentence:lol:

Well can you ask one of them to take your place.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:sleeper:

40 Years and Won f**k All!
Doo dah!
Doo dah!
Oh the doo-dah day...

The Preacher

First Grade
Is that true that a couple of local boys broke into that cabinet and were charged with PETTY THEFT !!!! :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No, they were praised... it was the first time anyone had managed to pry it open :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
The day when we win the grand final will be more special than any of the other times teams have won the grand final.

Surely

Post Whore
Timmah said:
No, they were praised... it was the first time anyone had managed to pry it open :lol:

Thats so f**king good timmah, say it again, oh no wait don't, my sides are hurting !

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
The day when we win the grand final will be more special than any of the other times teams have won the grand final.

That's because you'll probably end up winning the Jim Beam Cup Grand Final after being the first NRL team to be relegated.

Now won't that be special?

Surely

Post Whore
The Mighty Panther said:
That's because you'll probably end up winning the Jim Beam Cup Grand Final after being the first NRL team to be relegated.

Yes dear, very special.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
The Preacher said:
Pity that IF it does happen, most of us wont be around to see it. :lol:

I dont think we have to wait to far honestly. I did alot of analysing of our side and I think its a safe bet.

Now that Sticky is around, the best coach in the game, Id expect it to be within the next few years. In fact id even say this year is the best we have looked in a while. We have the makings of a champion rugby league side.

With the best pack going round in the game, finally our backs are starting to show there real talent. Kearney, Anderson and Pomeroy are coming through the ranks beautifull, combined with the razzle dazzle of Luke Covell and Josh Hannay. Then theres the halves where Noddy isnt too far away from returning to his best, and with Seymour in the side now, a future rep player without doubt, I think it could be the start of a new era.

But I guess it Just depends how we play come finals time. I mean we may not lose another game all year, but get to the Grand Final Qualifier and lose, and thats our season. Look at the Dogs last year, they had a much better year than the Broncos, but on that one night, it all went wrong and there season was over, same goes with Parra to the Cowboys the year before.

But we will be talked about come September, and im sure we will turn alot of heads on the way.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
The Mighty Panther said:

]

Think someones a little angry about the drubbing we gave you last week :lol:

Funny you didnt post much that weekend :lol:

Surely

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I dont think we have to wait to far honestly. I did alot of analysing of our side and I think its a safe bet.

Now that Sticky is around, the best coach in the game, Id expect it to be within the next few years. In fact id even say this year is the best we have looked in a while. We have the makings of a champion rugby league side.

With the best pack going round in the game, finally our backs are starting to show there real talent. Kearney, Anderson and Pomeroy are coming through the ranks beautifull, combined with the razzle dazzle of Luke Covell and Josh Hannay. Then theres the halves where Noddy isnt too far away from returning to his best, and with Seymour in the side now, a future rep player without doubt, I think it could be the start of a new era.

But I guess it Just depends how we play come finals time. I mean we may not lose another game all year, but get to the Grand Final Qualifier and lose, and thats our season. Look at the Dogs last year, they had a much better year than the Broncos, but on that one night, it all went wrong and there season was over, same goes with Parra to the Cowboys the year before.

But we will be talked about come September, and im sure we will turn alot of heads on the way.

Cowgirl86 ...... keeper warm the gloves.