What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 - Warriors v Broncos *live updates* 2pm

el magic

Juniors
Warriors are showing great signs for a top year in 2007.
They have the promise to be premiers if they knuckle down like this all year. :)

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Warriors are great to watch. I look forward to watching them every week. They seem to have a really good structure in the game now compared to previous years where they would try to force the miracle pass on every tackle

t-ba

Post Whore
supersoniceagle said:
Warriors are great to watch. I look forward to watching them every week. They seem to have a really good structure in the game now compared to previous years where they would try to force the miracle pass on every tackle

Ivan Cleary is Brilliant. Anyone who watched them closely at the back end of last season should have seen this coming. The Warriors are going to be an absolute force this year.

A Warriors vs Storm final is a distinct possibility. Imagine that? Channel 9 is crying, but I'm not.

el magic

Juniors
Yeah , agree with you there. Clearly has done a great job with this side. From 4 points down in 2006 to 9th and in 2007 square and they are off to a great start!

el magic

Juniors
None that I have. Just put it on and listen to it in the background or go to your WMP and search the stations there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
16,738 :clap:

F**king brilliant. NZ loves their league again :D

Jono Russell

Bench
Alot of fluffy knock ons by Warrios. But with so much attaking flare and possestion they will find the line again soon.

20 - 5 offloads in favour of Warriors.

el magic

Juniors
Most of those would have come from Wiki and Price.
Good on em! Great game so far. I would love to have watched it!