What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Fri - ROOSTERS v STORM *Match Thread*

Missa

Juniors
nope sorry Timmah...as much as all my kids and colleagues would hate to hear..being a school teacher in bankstown district.....i cop it everyday.....

Missa

Juniors
:D mmmm do i dare say.....i still can't decide between 2 teams at the moment......they r the eels and the warriors.....just have a feeling one of them will win it this year...i am hoping it is the warriors.....:nwave:

wittyfan

Referee
Missa said:
:D mmmm do i dare say.....i still can't decide between 2 teams at the moment......they r the eels and the warriors.....just have a feeling one of them will win it this year...i am hoping it is the warriors.....:nwave:

The Warriors, with the best goalkicker in the game, have the edge.

Red Bear

Referee
Timmah said:
The key for mine was the resting of Hoff and Geyer. They would've won with them on the field IMO.
As was pointed out - still had slater, inglis, cronk, Smith, King, Turner etc. Were well and truely outplayed and 26-16 flattered them.

Brad Fittler - Legend.

haha dodger can't ever admit we were good, not that we give a f**k about what you think

great atmosphere at the game. the head trainer from my melbourne is a c**k sucker and was getting ripped to shreds all night. nothin but a WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BOY

fittler is G-O-D

dragondad

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
haha dodger can't ever admit we were good, not that we give a f**k about what you think

great atmosphere at the game. the head trainer from my melbourne is a c**k sucker and was getting ripped to shreds all night. nothin but a WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BOY

fittler is G-O-D

Hhahahaha another inflated Roosters crowd,3000?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Where did I say that? Roosters played brilliantly, particularly against the competition leaders.

Do you go out of your way to find things to take exception to?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
ONE of the top teams. hardly a domination i'm afraid.

Name me another team that made 4 grand finals in 5 years between 2000 and now?

badav

Bench
The roosters were awesome tonight. I thought it was good to see the storm get beat, just to liven up the premiership a little. Just goes to show, at no stage is any team morals. If Melbourne put in a performance like that around finals time, they wont be this years premiers.

Latest posts