What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 // Knights 16-12 Roosters @ Hunter // Fri 7.40pm

K-Man

Bench
In some ways it might be good they're all playing - because they can't really be "targeted" on an individual level.

How do you target the entire back three any more than you normally would? You can see Mamo has been getting picked out for work over Uate, but you have to kick the ball somewhere so I expect our guys to share the pressure around and hopefully play well.

I've never rated Chanel but I still hope he plays well and proves me wrong. Sione I can't wait to watch.

Apey

Staff member
They're going to make me go sit out in the cold just to play like shit again, aren't they?

Burns

First Grade
They're going to make me go sit out in the cold just to play like shit again, aren't they?

Weather is gross and the game is live on tv tonight. Going to the game pretty much just to see how our back three go haha.

Frederick

Staff member
Decided I can't be bothered going tonight. They already have my money so it's not like they're gonna miss me

mozza91

Coach
Just want to see the forwards have a crack & some decent attacking football. If they try their asses off & still lose by 20 I'm ok with that.

Nuffy

Bench
Geez the Roosters get away with murder.

Offside constantly, slowing the play the ball down.

Mini gets a gift penalty after dropping the ball.

Nuffy

Bench
Seriously, the roosters drop a ball and we get penalised.

Just football NRL style, some teams get the leg up and others are just expected to cop it.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
They're trying their guts out. Attack just not good enough though. I know we give Boyd shit but it's really obvious he's not there.

Rod

Bench
Yeah the attack is a bit tough to watch but credit to the boys for digging in on D.

Latest posts