What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 Titans

Dragon David

First Grade
woods was always going to play, its his 250th game, if i was sloan and sullivan etc i would be on the phone to my manager saying get me outta here NOW. why wouldnt you give these guys some experience in these meaningless games,
If Sullivan is fit, I think he will get a run off the bench. Sloan on the other hand might not play NRL for the rest of the year unless Hook thinks that he has improved to "his liking" playing in the lower grade. Woods should head off to the forest where there are lots of trees and then we wont be able to see the Wood for the trees. Thank you, thank you.

blacksafake

First Grade
Was going to post headline thread an hour ago but forgot to click in.
Not that the game means much only It will save us from more embarrassment if we win..
Only Molo back same shit.team.
AJ and Campbell will cause us trouble and Fifita will destroy us as he usually does.

Footnote George Burgess back in reggies on tbe bench.
Burgess is back just in time for the semi’s 😂🙄

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
If the Roosters lose each of their last three games and the Dragons win each of their last three games then the Dragons could still sneak into the finals. Of course this also relies on the Raiders losing at least two of their last three games and the margin of victory for each Dragons win being somewhere around 80 points.

So it makes complete sense to pick players who will never be within cooee of a Red V premiership because there's still a mathematical chance.

I'm being patient. He clearly knows more than us. He just needs more time.

#TeamHook.

kit66

Bench
If Sullivan is fit, I think he will get a run off the bench. Sloan on the other hand might not play NRL for the rest of the year unless Hook thinks that he has improved to "his liking" playing in the lower grade. Woods should head off to the forest where there are lots of trees and then we wont be able to see the Wood for the trees. Thank you, thank you.

It's crazy, we're out of finals contention and winning or losing doesn't make any difference from here on in so why not give the young fellas a run. Experience is everything, each game builds knowledge, confidence and skill. Sloan, Bud, Mulheisen, Max Feagai, and swap Moga for Treigh Stewart on a wing. Why not ? Our forwards are another matter, our 1st graders are either too old or leaving and our reserves are simply that "reserves" with no future in 1st grade really apart from maybe Burns, who hasn't been re-signed and Kerr who never gets a look in and maybe Coric.
We need about 10 new forwards with at least 5 of those quality, established first graders to even be competitive next year or we're looking at bottom 4 for the foreseeable future. Apart from Su'a, JDB and Lawrie we'll have not one other forward worthy of a first grade jersey next year. It's scary.

dannyt

Coach
If the Roosters lose each of their last three games and the Dragons win each of their last three games then the Dragons could still sneak into the finals. Of course this also relies on the Raiders losing at least two of their last three games and the margin of victory for each Dragons win being somewhere around 80 points.

So it makes complete sense to pick players who will never be within cooee of a Red V premiership because there's still a mathematical chance.

I'm being patient. He clearly knows more than us. He just needs more time.

#TeamHook.

season 10 episode 22 GIF

justadragon

Juniors
Agree Dave, but I would still trial Sloan at centre and or wing, what have we got to lose, we would never know unless we trial these guys. I dont think Sloan will ever displace Ramsay and nor he shouldnt, but surely we dont want to be talking about where we might put him in future if we dont trial him in different positions, win or lose who cares at least we will know something/anything.

Latest posts