What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 Sun - Warriors v Manly Warringah

Dutchy

Immortal
He and Haldo read up...Josh...Haldos old room mate but not footy player used to post..

Bit o trivia 4 you and locky to dream about

Wellsy + Haldo + Cutler = Mates

effnic

Bench
Shutup you 3 take it to a gay bar or something.

Warriors look out for the winger Bani, he is as fast as Stewart with alot of skill your big wingers will have problems getting a hold of him, but im not sure on his defence since he is only like 75kgs Manu will probably just run over him lol. And my cousin Vic might be getting his first grade debut this weekend, cant wait.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Statistically speaking (from Big League magazine)

All head to head clashes
12 matches
Manly Warringah 7-5

At Mt Smart Stadium head to head clashes
6 matches
Manly Warringah 5-1

Last met
Manly Warringah 13 Warriors 10 at Brookvale Oval, 2007

Biggest wins
Warriors 36 Manly Warringah 10 at Brookvale Oval, 1999
Manly Warringah 38 Warriors 12 at Mt Smart Stadium, 1998

WAR v MAN in Grand Finals
None

Betting (opening markets, TAB Sportsbet)
Warriors 1.60 Manly Warringah 2.25

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Biggest wins: Warriors 36 Manly 10.

I'm sure I remember the Warriors putting 50-60 points on the Eagles but I'm guessing that was during the best forgotten Northern Eagles joint venture?

gong_eagle

First Grade
Manly match a sell-out

August 24, 2007

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22299757-5001023,00.html

THE New Zealand Warriors will be in front of a full house on Sunday for their final home match of NRL regular season, the club said today.
Club ambassador Peter Leitch hammered "old out'' sign outside Mt Smart Stadium today as the last of the 26,672 tickets for the clash with Manly were snapped up.
It will the first time the ground has been filled for a round-robin encounter since the Warriors' debut season 12 years ago.
"Tickets for the Manly match were selling at an amazing rate last week,'' chief executive Wayne Scurrah said. "Now we've seen the last few hundred go on the northern embankment.''
The club lifted the capacity for the Sea Eagles' visit by erecting 5,000 temporary seats on the grass embankment.
The rush for tickets continues a huge turnaround for the Warriors, whose average home gate for 2007 before their previous home match was just 11,302 -- the second lowest in the league.
The upturn began when 20,609 turned up for the 30-6 win over Gold Coast. The Warriors' record home attendance is listed as 32,174 for the round-six fixture against Illawarra in 1995, when the then-named Ericsson Stadium had a bigger capacity.
The ground was also sold out for the Warriors' first home play-off match against Canberra in 2002.