What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 Sun - Warriors v Manly Warringah

Garts

Bench
Manly probably should have scored a couple more tries but are just lacking a little bit of class, and they definately got away with that try for Hicks. I thought it was ok whenit happened but it was forward.

Warriors will come over us the 2nd half, we dont have enough up front imo.

spartan

Juniors
hasler talking to the touchie !
probably asking him how he'd like his payment for his inept performance

Manly fLIP

Juniors
Garts said:
Manly probably should have scored a couple more tries but are just lacking a little bit of class, and they definately got away with that try for Hicks. I thought it was ok whenit happened but it was forward.

Warriors will come over us the 2nd half, we dont have enough up front imo.

I thought it was forward straight off the play.

Honestly, has anyone ever seen ref's so concistently f**k up? I am very worried that this will happen THIS YEAR in the GF and ruin a teams season.

spartan

Juniors
agree about mckinnon but he just blows up over the injustice of some of those decisions.
he was def back in the field of play when simpkins ruled he was trapped in goal

Cletus

First Grade
Fast Eddie said:
I thought we were playing NFL Football for a second with that Manly try.

That was a shocker of a pass. Orford went through about ten Warriors, it's not like the guys huge:cool: .

Garts

Bench
spartan said:
agree about mckinnon but he just blows up over the injustice of some of those decisions.

Disagree, he was forced in goal then produced a double movement as such.

humpy

Juniors
spartan said:

He grounded the ball in the in goal and then reached out into the field of play. Out of all the sh!tty decisions Simpkins has made, that one was actually correct.

That was the start of the running battle though.

spartan

Juniors
we can all have a go at simpkins and he is in the wrong most of the time but exactly what purpose do those flag carriers serve ? that forward pass for the try was right in front of the touchie and yet he did nothing,should be suspended for gross inefficiency and explained exactly why he's getting paid and what his job is

Fast Eddie

First Grade
What idiot actually decided to put Simpkins in charge of a game involving the Warriors/McKinnon though?

t-ba

Post Whore
Seems like Manly just lack the finish to be in control of this one. I think Monday nights effort will tell and Manly will get rolled in the last 20

Garts

Bench
square up for our 2nd try, that was a definate try. Much like Stewerts on Monday night.

Cletus

First Grade
How the f**k is that not a try????? Same play was run last week with Monas to Stewart and that was fine. sh*t refereeing.

Latest posts