What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 FNF - Wests Tigers v Newcastle

Misanthrope said:
NRL stats paint a deceiving picture. Aside from possession, Newcastle look a better side. More metres, two linebreaks to zero, and less missed tackles. Just can't seem to convert. Penalty count is 7-2 :(

Yeah thats what I was thinking, I'm used to us being smashed in everything including the stats

God-King Dean

Immortal
I want Tigers to win (only other team I don't mind winning the comp).

But on the other hand... I'd love for Knights to win so Penrith get the Spoon as I predicted at the start of the year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
God-King Dean said:
I want Tigers to win (only other team I don't mind winning the comp).

But on the other hand... I'd love for Knights to win so Penrith get the Spoon as I predicted at the start of the year.

Knights win doesn't give us the spoon if we beat Warriors but surely the Tigers can win against this mob when they need to make the 8?? :crazy:

Try Benji Marshall! they better win :x

Rovelli

Bench
Tigers 24-12 heading into the final 10 minutes

Spoon heading to Newcastle for the second time in three seasons it seems.

Rovelli

Bench
Props to Newcastle.

They are a proud team and deserve their win.

Tigers were dead-weight anyway; Broncos have so much more to offer in the finals anyway.

It will mean that the Panthers will be after us tomorrow!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Thanks for nothing Tigers, all is not lost (I pray we beat Warriors) but I'd probably say the spoon is on its way to Penrith again. Pisses me off no end. How the f**k can you lose when up by 12 with 6 to go?? with your season on the line!

In a double blow this means the Broncos will make the 8 AGAIN even if they lose to Parramatta. Hopefully they'll be sorted out by the Storm in Week 1.

wittyfan

Referee
Weren't the Tigers supposed to be on the way to a premiership after they bashed up the Cowboys?

Latest posts