What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 FNF - Wests Tigers v Newcastle

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Thank you Newcastle, you've handed us long suffering Souths fans finals footy for the first time in a long time. I know that means squat to you, but thanks.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

salivor

First Grade
I can't believe I'm celebrating a Knights win but you can notch that down as our 16th straight finals appearance thanks to Newcastle.

Rovelli

Bench
knights_06premiers said:
The result won't mean anything for us if the Warriors don't beat Penrith

You Knights fans better be watching the game at CUA Stadium tomorrow night...I know I'll be

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm still not tearing my hair out yet! because Penrith is in good form and the Warriors are too of course but they are still quite beatable in Australia. If the game was across the Tasman you could send us the spoon now.

The main thing is I'm in shock at how the Tigers could lose from that position with so much to play for. Haven't seen the game yet, sounds like a disaster for the Tigers lose last 5 minutes.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
How bad were the Tigers, they had absolute zero moral out there tonight. The Knights have done us a favour but seriously the Tigers with everything to play for were pathetic.

pantherz9103

First Grade
choc_soldier said:

Exactly. Why do people assume the Warriors will beat us?. The game will be close I'm pretty sure, hopefully it doesn't go the way of so many other panther home games this year when we have self destructed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What happened to that incredible run home for the Tigers everyone was touting? :crazy:

Pamfers for the spoon.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I said that last week, but they've managed to outdo themselves. Absolutely f**king pathetic and the most shameful day in the clubs history - and f**k me they've been plenty.

Sheens has to go - no more excuses.

Latest posts