What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 FNF - Wests Tigers v Newcastle

pantherz9103

First Grade
Timmah said:
What happened to that incredible run home for the Tigers everyone was touting? :crazy:

Pamfers for the spoon.

It aint over till it's over.

We've had a crappy year and the spoon wouldn't be undeserved. But we are playing well now, we'll send out Gowie a winner. I hope :crazy:

Tigers = puddy cats.

Munky

Coach
f**k, if only we could have closed that game out vs the Cowboys.

We wouldn't be in this position.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Where's the dumbarses who said Prince was nothing without Marshall ?

C'mon Warriors. Make my spoon prediction right !

brooksy19

Bench
Man, I wish I had the balls to lay that pineapple down on the knights at 4.55 this arvo down at the pub/tab. I knew we'd f**k up.

What a pathetic team, no brains and no heart.

Munky

Coach
The Tigers have no playmaker, Lang would make no difference. You'd get some big props though.

You have a trickster, but who is going to manufacture the plays on the field even even if you have a change of coach? Penrith have realised this and signed every off contract nuffy who has ever played halfback for next year.

With Penrith wrapping them all up what chance to the Tigers have.

It will be another long season for Tigers and Panthers fans next year IMO.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
brooksy19 said:
Man, I wish I had the balls to lay that pineapple down on the knights at 4.55 this arvo down at the pub/tab. I knew we'd f**k up.

They were over $5 just before the game, I'm an idiot for not betting.

Big Pete

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Thanks for nothing Tigers, all is not lost (I pray we beat Warriors) but I'd probably say the spoon is on its way to Penrith again. Pisses me off no end. How the f**k can you lose when up by 12 with 6 to go?? with your season on the line!

In a double blow this means the Broncos will make the 8 AGAIN even if they lose to Parramatta. Hopefully they'll be sorted out by the Storm in Week 1.

:lol:

16 years in a row!

How about that one. :D

Good luck against the Warriors though. ;-)

brooksy19

Bench
yeah i could of bought a few litres of rum and downed it tonight with 50 on 4.55.

last league game ill watch for 4 weeks.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can only imagine atm how gutted Tigers fan would be now.

P*ss poor effort when they should be going in with a do or die attitude.

brooksy19

Bench
nothing will change though we'll have the same coach, the same defensive 'coach', the same game plan, the same halves and the same spastic winger next year.

perverse

Referee
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jono078

Referee
Well...

How the f**k did we win? We were atrocious IMO so I decided to look at the result after the 27th min..

Love the spirit or the team after being down by 12 with only 8 to go.

PLEASE Warriors win!

voltron

Juniors
WOW!!!
that last 15minutes was awesome to watch!!!
(that was the only part i could watch, cuz i was out)
wow!!!!!!
soooo happy we got the final win
just hope we can avoid the spoon!!

strewth_mate

Bench
I don't think Farah was 100% though tbh. Plus in that kind of game Farah wasn't always going to be able to showcase the things that make him such an outstanding player.

Latest posts