What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Judic - Fa'alogo, SBW gorn

El Diablo

Post Whore
tit head said:
he has priors- that is his fault!
covj8.jpg

Juniors
sonny bill will get off because we cant have a semi final series without the most marketable player being involved, he deserves 2 weeks, he'll get nothing.

badav

Bench
yobbo84 said:
That's my point. He gets four weeks for knowing how to throw one.

You can come up with every excuse under the sun but the fact of the matter is that punching someone in the teeth when when they dont expect it is a low act.

Its not hard "to throw one" and land one when the person your trying to hit doesnt even have their hands up. Did you think webb threw a good punch when he hit hoffman in the side of the head and knocked him down?

He deserves every week off that the judiciary decides to give him.

yobbo84

Coach
Does anybody know if the test match can count towards his suspension as he is an incumbent and was a moral to make the side again this year?

Phillips

Referee
Pierced Soul said:
faalogo is lucky to only be looking at 4 weeks. as for it being a good punch, yes it split anastas lip but he didnt knock him down like other players have i.e. williams, webb and lowe.

credit to anasta he didnt go down like a sack of sh*t

i didnt see Anasta throw one back either.

therefore he is a fairy

Nathan B

Juniors
beave said:
I'm suprised that SBW isn't facing longer on the sideline to be honest.
0,5001,5638503,00.jpg

Why? Have a look at the photo (and thankyou for posting that by the way). Sonny's wrist is in contact with Thurston's neck, which means it's hardly an elbow flush to the jaw like some people were peddling. And what happens after this still? Sonny 'uncocks' his arm and pushes away at Thurston. This is what Folkes , Mason and co were referring to when they called it 'more of a push'.

The judiciary has charged him with something that gets one week with an early plea. I believe the Dogs will go to the judiciary to basically agree with that assessment , but 'ask' (obviously not literally) for the carry-over points and loading to be circumvented by a charge downgrade. I believe there's some precedent on this type of thing at this time of year with Andrew Johns last year.

The other point about that photo is that it shows both of his arms together. Who goes in to elbow a guy in the head with both arms together like that?

Ohhh look..his eyes are closed..think hes used that before rd1 vs knights..and heessss soo sorry after it again...but then again the dogs might play better cause he still done very little since tearing up the roosters and canberra:roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You're f**ked in the head if you think either were deliberate.

Nathan B

Juniors
I find having a point a useful thing!

Thurston was not hurt at all. Absolutely Nothing. Sonny got belted so hard in the head by Brad Thorn the other week it caused him to barf on the field. Can someone remind me how many weeks Thorn got?

yobbo84 said:
Timmah, simple question. Fa'alogo gets up, throws one, clips Anasta on the chin. Anasta fights back, they punch on, referee breaks it up. Fa'alogo gets binned for starting the fight.

Would he get 4 weeks for that?

but it didn't happen HAHA anasta didn't get charged like all you dickheads wanted :cool:

Nathan B

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
So what? That was luck more than good management.

No, I disagree. I think the photo shows that Sonny pulls out just in time. He did not hit Thurston with his elbow.

lockyno1 said:
Injury does and should not come into a charge!

I thought that once, but, again, I disagree. Consequences should come into it - a lot of the time it gives an indication as to how much force was used. Besides, it certainly comes into it in the real world.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So?

Roosters are looking to 2008.

Souths are still in the comp. ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Nathan B said:
No, I disagree. I think the photo shows that Sonny pulls out just in time. He did not hit Thurston with his elbow.

I thought that once, but, again, I disagree. Consequences should come into it - a lot of the time it gives an indication as to how much force was used. Besides, it certainly comes into it in the real world.

He may have tried to pull out, he still hit him high and late. It is worth a charge..people are forgetting that IF sonny did not have a record..he would have got off (would not have missed a week). Consequences should not come into it, it is the actions that should come into it!

Latest posts