What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Judic - Fa'alogo, SBW gorn

Tom Ace

Bench
Nathan B said:
I find having a point a useful thing!

Thurston was not hurt at all. Absolutely Nothing. Sonny got belted so hard in the head by Brad Thorn the other week it caused him to barf on the field. Can someone remind me how many weeks Thorn got?

I thought he got belted in the pills, resulting in the dry heaving?

ouwet

Bench
Could be a blessing...
Bulldogs have been going into games with no enthusiasm and commitment, with SBW out the other forwards might WAKE UP! Te Maari will (Hopefully) come in for a couple of weeks and the Nick the Greek will finally play more then 20 minutes:crazy: .

This will fire up the Doggies... Then when SBW comes back (After we dispose of Nth Qld and Parra/Warriors), we will dispose of the Melbourne Storm at the Telstra Dome, Manly will have no chance against the Might of the Bulldogs (Replay of 1995)...:D

:pray:

CowMan

Juniors
LebaneseForces said:
Could be a blessing...
Bulldogs have been going into games with no enthusiasm and commitment, with SBW out the other forwards might WAKE UP! Te Maari will (Hopefully) come in for a couple of weeks and the Nick the Greek will finally play more then 20 minutes .

This will fire up the Doggies... Then when SBW comes back (After we dispose of Nth Qld and Parra/Warriors), we will dispose of the Melbourne Storm at the Telstra Dome, Manly will have no chance against the Might of the Bulldogs (Replay of 1995)...
:^o :-({|= :blahb: :alcho: :BDH:

LebaneseForces said:
Could be a blessing...
Bulldogs have been going into games with no enthusiasm and commitment, with SBW out the other forwards might WAKE UP! Te Maari will (Hopefully) come in for a couple of weeks and the Nick the Greek will finally play more then 20 minutes:crazy: .

This will fire up the Doggies... Then when SBW comes back (After we dispose of Nth Qld and Parra/Warriors), we will dispose of the Melbourne Storm at the Telstra Dome, Manly will have no chance against the Might of the Bulldogs (Replay of 1995)...:D

:pray:
have you set your alarm yet?

ouwet

Bench
Holla if ya hear me said:
have you set your alarm yet?

It's set for September 30th at approximately 9pm:lol:

Mark my word... Bulldogs are not finished yet.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
so you're a forum cop and captain obvious? i hope LU start paying you very soon

:lol: The ironing is delicious.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just reading LebaneseForces posts makes me all fired up.

Cowboys FTL. GO THE DOGS!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Neither of SBW's "offences" this year were worthy of a suspension. Especially when you consider that Fa'alogo got off scot-free earlier this season for plainly and deliberately elbowing Ian Donnelly in the head.

Aussie superstar=protected species
Kiwi superstar= marked man

Latest posts