What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sat - Penrith v Warriors

pantherz9103

First Grade
Oh well we get the spoon. We deserve it with winning only 3 home games. In my opinion The Knights are really the worst team in the comp but they know how to win close games. That's the difference. Hopefully this is the last spoon for a long time.

Rovelli

Bench
We still seem to lack a killer punch.

Up by 10, another try would've sealed the deal, but instead, we had to do things the hard way.

We'll be getting 29,000 next week

Rovelli

Bench
It's hard...the Knights' abysmal differential could suggest to you that they are the worst team, but in the end, Penrith get another spoon.

Apey

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
Oh well we get the spoon. We deserve it with winning only 3 home games. In my opinion The Knights are really the worst team in the comp but they know how to win close games. That's the difference. Hopefully this is the last spoon for a long time.

Hardly, we've lost as many as we've won if not more. I think we did deserve it, but I really don't give a sh*t now it's not our team at the bottom :)

Jono078

Referee
YEAH!!! GO WARRIORS!

Although I felt like killing Luaki and Koopu.

Sorry Panthers, nothing against you guys just didnt want another spoon.

Warriors will now gain my support for the finals :D

pantherz9103

First Grade
We were far worse in 2001 when we got our last spoon. We played a damn sight better late in the season but I guess we deserve the spoon the most of all teams as we were never really in the finals race. Knights fans can gloat about not getting the spoon all they want, it really doesn't mean that much. Noone remembers who got the spoon they remember the premiers. Melbourne v Warriors GF would put a smile on my face and a frown on the sydney centric folk.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Really, Saints were the worst side in my eyes this year. Penrith and Newcastle might have finished below them (and Newcastle's for and against were abysmal) - but Penrith and Newcastle also turned in some damn good performances in there.

With the exception of last week's win over Parra, I can't think of another decent Saints performance in 2007.

Bicey_18

Bench
pantherz9103 said:

Knights 9 wins on 20 points
Panthers 8 wins on 18 points

That really states you guys are the worst team.....

pantherz9103

First Grade
Jono078 said:
YEAH!!! GO WARRIORS!

Although I felt like killing Luaki and Koopu.

Sorry Panthers, nothing against you guys just didnt want another spoon.

Warriors will now gain my support for the finals :D

Congratulations on not getting the spoon. You were a bit lucky to avoid it but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

For us The signing of Petero should lead to a more fruitful '08. We might be getting Joe Williams though, not sure about him as a replacement for Gower :?