What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sat - South Sydney v Sydney Roosters

God-King Dean

Immortal
Rabbitohs2005 said:
what rubbish, our attack wouldnt of even gotten over the Knights Typical Defense this year, Our 5th Play Options were lacklustre, and Hegarty, Vagana and Jeremy Smith were Woeful in Defence.

Yous Controlled the game for sure, but you never ever controlled how we played, we brought it on ourselves.

Rabbitohs2005 said:
We Have learnt not to panic throughout the whole year, and we did tonight, it was our fault, our motivation or patience was not there.

The Roosters put us into this position sure, but based on what ive seen this year, we have controlled that scenario fairly well, and we let ourselves down.

The Roosters Motivation in defence won yous the game, Our Motivation was never there tonight.

For the love of God... never use that word again

No heart from souths all game really except from a few minutes here and there, they looked frustrated.

Roosters defended really well thats what won them the game although b cummins didn't help :D

Monnohan MoM I'd say.

Blaze

Juniors
Cummins got the second call right imo. To call what Jeremy Smith did 'throwing punches' is a bit over the top imo. He pushed Anasta twice, and should probably have been penalised.

Then Anasta on the back of the first incident and the crowd going crazy decided to come in and punch Smith, when it seemed that the situation had been difused.

neeknitsuj

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 is delusional. Roosters clearly had control of the game, held the Rabbits up 3 times in goal and put constant pressure on Souths kickers and through their speedy line speed, and he still thinks it was only his own teams stuff-ups that cost him the game? They thought they were good because they beat the Tigers. Now they can't take being beaten badly. Shows how good their defence is. And The Mack is completely right. Rabbitohs are mere show ponys. They have nothing besides their money and connections, and are so desperate for supporters they try to make Lleyton Hewitt, someone who knows absolutely nothing about league, a fan of Souffs. Russel and PHAC truly have no agenda other than flaunting another asset which they own.

Rabbitohs2005 said:
I agree That The Roosters got a few bad calls, and definately got the worst end of the stick, yous had enough to win tonight despite this.

admitting your rivals had you by the strings like a puppet master hurts doesn't it?

neeknitsuj said:
Rabbitohs2005 is delusional. Roosters clearly had control of the game, held the Rabbits up 3 times in goal and put constant pressure on Souths kickers and through their speedy line speed, and he still thinks it was only his own teams stuff-ups that cost him the game? They thought they were good because they beat the Tigers. Now they can't take being beaten badly. Shows how good their defence is. And The Mack is completely right. Rabbitohs are mere show ponys. They have nothing besides their money and connections, and are so desperate for supporters they try to make Lleyton Hewitt, someone who knows absolutely nothing about league, a fan of Souffs. Russel and PHAC truly have no agenda other than flaunting another asset which they own.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Roosters Controlled Souths, but we could of played alot better with the scenario we got put against tonight, Roosters could of Controlled us, and we could of played a hell of a lot better, which would of made the score closer.

I wouldnt be too proud, that you Controlled us, we played totally sh*thouse.

Bumble

First Grade
Congrats Roosters, you deserved the win and your goal line defence was amazing, especially in the first half.

I left when Wing scored so I didn't see the Fa'alogo and Smith incidents, but it seems as though Luke Stuart will start next week which is better for us anyway.

Do you guys want Hegs back? He is pathetic.

Tom Ace

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Thanks Captain Obvious. Roosters Controlled Souths, but we could of played alot better with the scenario we got put against tonight, Roosters could of Controlled us, and we could of played a hell of a lot better, which would of made the score closer.

I wouldnt be too proud, that you Controlled us, we played totally sh*thouse.

We controlled you, therefore making you play sh*thouse

Mr Saab

Referee
I left that pathetic game at halftime.
Hegarty is a useless a player as what Cummins is a referee.

I wish i did stay as then i would have been able to listen to all the Souffs fans after the game complaining about them.

Oh....and someone blowup the drums, they are pathetic.

Red Bear

Referee
That was a fun night.
Rooster played very well, very good defence. Signs are good for them next season.
Cant believe Fa'longo didnt get sent

AuckMel

Bench
Blaze said:
Cummins got the second call right imo. To call what Jeremy Smith did 'throwing punches' is a bit over the top imo. He pushed Anasta twice, and should probably have been penalised.

Then Anasta on the back of the first incident and the crowd going crazy decided to come in and punch Smith, when it seemed that the situation had been difused.

Yea, that's pretty much how I saw it too.

Anasta was clearly still upset and just lost the plot when things had settled down.

AuckMel

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
so anasta is allowed to cop a few for no reason but can't retaliate?

Watch the tackle again with both eyes open and then tell me you wouldn't have had a go at Anasta too.

Smith's laughable attempts at hitting Anasta were just that. The smart play would have been to laugh at Smith as he was heading to the bin instead of himself.