What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sat - South Sydney v Sydney Roosters

Jono078

Referee
I'm just hoping the Rabbits dont reach 23 points, therefore Knights wont be the worst attacking team :D

Geohood

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Its a matter of we are playing sh*thouse, pretty much gifting you tries.

How Funny would it be, if we came back to beat you !!!!

Thats what they all say.. lol

Anyway - who reckons that the first time the ref awards a try straight away it ends up being false.. :x

Rabbitohs2005 said:
Its a matter of we are playing sh*thouse, pretty much gifting you tries.

How Funny would it be, if we came back to beat you !!!!

what a sad merkin. you can't even acknowledge when you're being completely outplayed

eelsta

Bench
Rovelli said:
If the Rabbits have to play in Melbourne, I won't mind: it means the Warriors get 4th, win or lose tonight.

correct me if i'm wrong but if warriors lose and parra win won't parra be 4th?

Rovelli

Bench
eelsta said:

True, but if Souths are to finish 8th, it means that the Broncos would have to beat Parra.
Thus, we get 4th, win or lose.

If Parra win, Souths don't go to Melbourne (provided they go on to lose tonight)

Eelectrica

Referee
eelsta said:
I can understand people writing us off as not having a chance in hell of winning tomorrow.
Our players have a point to prove not only to us, but themselves as well

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
what a sad merkin. you can't even acknowledge when you're being completely outplayed

Its not hard to outplay that performance by us, if we were playing half decent, then i would recognise that your outplaying us.