What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Sat - South Sydney v Sydney Roosters

pantherz9103

First Grade
To be fair just making the finals for Souths is like winning a comp after all their crap seasons. So they've done well. Just hate those Roosters! dammit. f**k off Anasta! it was about time somebody did it.

ByRd

First Grade
Mate, i hate Braith more then anyone but bloody hell, that was uncalled for and was a big cheap shot, souths are just exploding loll

Tom Ace

Bench
He must be piss weak to land one on someone flush and not even be able to put them on their arse.

hahaha You can have Mad Monday when we do David...And i'm sure Souths will hae theirs the week after

roughyedspud

Coach
i loved his reaction when the ref called him over and gave the penalty against him.....

i don't think that ever happens in super league....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Grapple tackle definately a penalty, the more we penalise blokes for this the less we will see it.

That was dumb from Fa'alogo though I'd be very surprised if he even took part next week.

Tom Ace

Bench
Consolation tries.

32-12 (with the kicks) would of been nicer. But i can handle this smashing