What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R26: Sharks vs Raiders

brenno

Juniors
Marshall chalk is definetely better than frawley. I dont like chalk off the bench as he doesnt really offer anything imo. Drop withers to the bench and frawley & kahler out of the team for next week. Tilse has to start either in the 2nd row or front row.

aussies1st

Staff member
I agree, Chalk hasn't done that much off the bench. Still did better than Kahler but for mind his best position is in the backs. Tilse looks like he could start in the 2nd row.

azza

Juniors
Withers off the bench? It's funny... I don't really like some of the things Woolford does at dummy half but last week v Melbourne, when he was on we looked far sharper. As soon as Withers came on, we dropped off considerably. That isn't necessarily all to do with Withers but I am beginning to wonder whether he is even a long term option for us at dummy half. He is playing like a busted arse. In fact, the only time I remember him playing well for us was the first 5 or so games last year.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
The sooner we forget Carney in the #7 the better. He's shaping as a really good #6. We have Dosbson coming through in 7 and he looks, long term at least, the goods. Let Carney play to his strengths and we have a potential champion.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Walt Flanigan said:
Well if Carney ran out with a 10 on his back I'd be a little concerened
:lol: Don't give Elliot any genius ideas like this, he's already tried to convert 3 wingers into backrowers remember!