What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 | Knights 34-6 Cowboys @ Hunter | Mon 7.00pm

Round 3 result :: Knights vs Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Are you saying that Tahu will replace Quinn and the knights will keep a make shift second rower in the other centre position?
McKinnon > Quinn. He looks like a much better option at centre for mine, he defended well alongside Uate and looked comfortable there. It also allows for another forward on the bench, making Wayne's job a bit easier lol. It's a win-win

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
I agree, I'd have McKinnon over Quinn in the centres, too... especially with all this emerging forward pack depth.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Are you saying that Tahu will replace Quinn and the knights will keep a make shift second rower in the other centre position?

If I had to choose between Quinn and McKinnon, Id take Alex every day of the week. He was excellent and looked right at home at right centre tonight, just like I knew he would.

Id be surprised if Wayne doesnt keep him there until Dane returns

broncos2010

Juniors
You guys did not win today its the cowboys that lost it with their poor attidude thinking it was a walk in the park

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mullen has matured.

He is there now.

Right now, we have what we have all been waiting for, enjoy. I will.

perverse

Referee
Mullen has matured.

He is there now.

Right now, we have what we have all been waiting for, enjoy. I will.
I hope you're right, mate. We've been waiting an awful long time for it. The signs are very good this year, though... and there arn't any excuses left. He was certainly very good tonight and in Round 1... and really, as a team, we just have to write off Round 2 entirely. Still, he has had a couple of false dawns in the past, the real litmus test comes around origin time.

Apey

Staff member
Uate is such an awesome entertainer when he's on his game. Love watching him. Jizz-worthy.

We are progressing nicely. As easy as it is to see the superlatives, I am choosing to stay calm and stayfocused on each week's performance. We have a competent bounce back ability which we have never had before in all honesty. How good is it to see the belief. We were too good for The Cowboys and beat them up. The performance last week was simply that. Last week. Smile all week boys. We deserve it all. We are good enough to beat anyone, anywhere and anytime.

Uate is such an awesome entertainer when he's on his game. Love watching him. Jizz-worthy.

When you consider he has Gagai, T, and BJ all yet to return as his potential centre partners, he could do anything this season. To think we had Wes and Sau this time last year. Those latter 2 would be flat out making NSw Cup this season.

Rolla

Juniors
You guys did not win today its the cowboys that lost it with their poor attidude thinking it was a walk in the park

You are right, wins don't count if you win comfortably. We should try the Broncos tactic of only scoring a few points each week and hoping the other side aren't good enough to reach double figures.

Playing the cowboys without our pack leader, our captain or any two of our three strike centres and absolutely owning them could not possibly be considered a good win could it?

hugzy

Juniors
When you consider he has Gagai, T, and BJ all yet to return as his potential centre partners, he could do anything this season. To think we had Wes and Sau this time last year. Those latter 2 would be flat out making NSw Cup this season.

really? bj leilua? ive seen him only maybe twice for roosters... seemed like a typical dumb f**k ala junior sau v2.0 (i admit i didn't watch carefully at all) - i love junior btw

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just noticed the Knights are going to auction off Sims and Faa'ologo's debut jerseys. I might have to put down a bid for Korbins jersey. Just a gut feeling, but I reckon he'll go down as a Newcastle legend by the end of his playing days. In the Ben Kennedy mould.