What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Heritage Round

Mr Fourex

Bench
Ah, so you miss out on going to a game yet again. Happens a lot to you.

And I was going to buy you a Powers.

If I may ask, when was the last time you went to a game?

Comprehension not your strong point?

Please see my last post for the answers you seek......

Sock_puppet.jpg

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach
:lol: And you call us dumb.

He had clearly mentioned he attended round one, before you queried his last attendance. When that was pointed out instead of manning up and admitting a mistake, you replied crap about touching a nerve.

CaneToad

Juniors
I think you left "wit" off the end of your username fourex. Should have been xxxxwit

ooooooh..... must have taken you ages to think that one up bwahahahahaha!!!!

It's always such fun with st merge fans - a predictable lot...
I think it comes from years of disappointment and always talking about all those premierships that unfortunately happened so long ago that most of you weren't even born (except one that you won with a legendary Queensland coach at the helm to teach you how to actually win one)
It's a bit like seagulls and a chip - just throw one and watch the frenzy...

(cue infantile insults from sad st merge fans........)

btw you may call it trolling but you really do bring it upon yourselves you sad bunch of pansies.....

Last edited:

Breathingfire

Juniors

I think it comes from years of disappointment and always talking about all those premierships that unfortunately happened so long ago that most of you weren't even born (except one that you won with a legendary Queensland coach at the helm to teach you how to actually win one)

btw you may call it trolling but you really do bring it upon yourselves you sad bunch of pansies.....

That's some primitive behaviour right there. You go for the Broncos and we go for the Dragons. They played a football match against each other and the team you support won the game. So you feel really good about yourself, log onto an internet forum and throw around some childish insults. You will probably never fathom how sad that is :lol:

DragonBuck

Juniors
Typical behaviour from you whinging wankers. Could have come in here and said good game but I think the better team won but no had to try and troll.
BTW, you cane toads have had one too many hits on the head with a driver and are all suffering short term memory loss. I can remember all of the crying and bitching from up north when we strung a few origin series wins together. How soon we forget.....

CaneToad

Juniors
That's some primitive behaviour right there. You go for the Broncos and we go for the Dragons. They played a football match against each other and the team you support won the game. So you feel really good about yourself, log onto an internet forum and throw around some childish insults. You will probably never fathom how sad that is :lol:

You just don't get it do you? you fool....

If I want to see insults I come to this section of this forum and read the shit that dribbles from the dragons supporters here about everything from spelling beer to spewing and pissing being commonplace at a Broncos game. Then you call Broncos fans primitive.....

Like I have seen said elsewhere in this forum the dragons fans are, by and large, the worst behaved, most vitriolic fans of any football team and try to claim some higher ground based on a faded history and holier than thou attitude.

If you spend some time in the Broncos sections you will see very little of this behaviour and alot of discussion about our team, its players, and our prospects.

In the Broncos forum there is a post from a Dragons fan who actually attended tonights game at Suncorp and he talks footy and what an amazing experince he had at the best footy ground in the world - not the usual sewerage that spills that from dickheads like you. That sort of true footy fan is always welcome in the Broncos section...

Suck it up and have a good hard look in the mirror....

There is a reason we get 35,000 to 45,000 to most games at Suncorp while you guys south of the border have to advertise State of Origin games for months in advance just to get a decent crowd.

So you can all F*&# right off with your crap about Broncos fans and Queenslanders in general cause most of you haven't got a f*&#en clue about being a true football supporter as you are too busy whingeing and spitting in the faces of the people who support the number 1 football team of any code in this land..........

Last edited:

AceAv

Juniors

Well said, but you did exactly the same "childish" thing right there! -we all do. The difference is.... We won again chokers? That's another great win over u guys, never short of entertaining :cool:

Gotta take my hat off to the Morris/Soward try. Nice to puncture some big egos on this forum once more :lol:

Last edited:

AceAv

Juniors
Oh yeh!!!!

Ummm... no. And you seem to be in denial.

Perhaps you need to see the youtube footage of the woman going to the toilet on the seat during the SOO at Lang Park.
Oh right, because you've never seen it or you walk around with blinkers, therefore it has never happened. FMD there are dumb people north of Beenleigh

lol she did look like a scrubba from beenies! -the reason willow knows, is because she looks just like his wife!!

Last edited:

DragonBuck

Juniors
Well said, but you did exactly the same "childish" thing right there! -we all do. The difference is.... We won again chokers? That's another great win over u guys, never short of entertaining :cool:

Gotta take my hat off to the Morris/Soward try. Nice to puncture some big egos on this forum once more :lol:

Wow... Take it easy there tiger. No need to be like that. I'm not sure how he'll cope after that. After that ego battering he will only ever be half the man he was.
Please.....:roll:

Minh

First Grade

:sleeper:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
He had clearly mentioned he attended round one, before you queried his last attendance. When that was pointed out instead of manning up and admitting a mistake, you replied crap about touching a nerve.
You're right sappy. I haven't touched a nerve with you... and your comebacks are as classy as you are smart.

lol @ 'manning up'. Haven't you got some chundering to do?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is the problem with the 'queenslander' education system. When they talk, they are hearing it for the first time like everyone else. It gets halfway through a sentence and then realises it's error.

"oh shit, they won in 2010 - better put add that part in brackets... hehe... Oh shit, how do I make that sound bad? I know I'll talk up the coach. Oh shit, that won't work. *chunders*. Better have another bourbon and beer... that'll clear my head."

Btw, nice of you drop in after the fulltime result.
btw you may call it trolling
Yes it is trolling. What do you call it?

If I want to see insults I come to this section of this forum and read the shit that dribbles from the dragons supporters here about everything from spelling beer to spewing and pissing being commonplace at a Broncos game. Then you call Broncos fans primitive.....

Like I have seen said elsewhere in this forum the dragons fans are, by and large, the worst behaved, most vitriolic fans of any football team and try to claim some higher ground based on a faded history and holier than thou attitude.

If you spend some time in the Broncos sections you will see very little of this behaviour and alot of discussion about our team, its players, and our prospects.

In the Broncos forum there is a post from a Dragons fan who actually attended tonights game at Suncorp and he talks footy and what an amazing experince he had at the best footy ground in the world - not the usual sewerage that spills that from dickheads like you. That sort of true footy fan is always welcome in the Broncos section...

There is a reason we get 35,000 to 45,000 to most games at Suncorp while you guys south of the border have to advertise State of Origin games for months in advance just to get a decent crowd.

So you can all F*&# right off with your crap about Broncos fans and Queenslanders in general cause most of you haven't got a f*&#en clue about being a true football supporter as you are too busy whingeing and spitting in the faces of the people who support the number 1 football team of any code in this land..........

lol. Someone feels threatened.

jenninga

First Grade

Suncorp is the best stadium in the league,however the socalled Broncos fans are just a bunch of pissheads which sour the experience.Also i have never seen so many Origin jumpers at game which suggests you are either too pissed before a game and put on the wrong jumper or the one city one team is grossly unfair in QLD.

Latest posts