What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R6 // Raiders 12-26 Knights @ GIO // Sat 3.00pm

Round 6 result // Raiders vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
2014teams-can-main.png

1. Anthony Milford
2. Reece Robinson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Matthew Allwood 5. Bill Tupou
6. Jack Wighton 7. Terry Campese
8. David Shillington 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Brett White
11. Josh Papalii 12. Jarrad Kennedy
13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Josh McCrone 15. Paul Vaughan 16. Dane Tilse 17. Shannon Boyd

2014teams-new-main.png

1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Akuila Uate
6. Michael Dobson 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Kurt Gidley 10. Willie Mason
11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Adam Clydsdale 15. Korbin Sims 17. Adam Cuthbertson 18. David Fa'alogo 19. Jarrod Mullen

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referee: Jared Maxwell
Assistant: Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Reece Williams;

VB NSW Cup Round 6
SAT 12:40PM (FOX) | Mounties (CAN) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 6
SAT 10:40AM (FOX) | Raiders v Knights @ GIO Stadium, Canberra​

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
We don't even have a chance with Mullo if the rest of the team wants to drop the pill every second set, and then give penalties away every other set.

We couldn't beat an under 20's team with the rubbish we dished up last night. We are a joke of a team after last night, and have a long ways to go in correcting it.

Dave_

Juniors
If we don't win this, we can consider ourselves the worst team in the comp. At least the Sharks have a long injury list to blame. Who do you blame when your hands turn into feet?

perverse

Referee
Surely Dobson will be dropped. I can't see Wayne bothering to bring Mullo back from the bench. If he wasn't good for 80, he'd be sitting out I reckon.

Noname36

First Grade
I really hope neither Roberts or Clydesdale are dropped for Dobson.

It seems to be the popular belief on the other forum that Dobson has it all over Roberts but I just don't see it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I really hope neither Roberts or Clydesdale are dropped for Dobson.

It seems to be the popular belief on the other forum that Dobson has it all over Roberts but I just don't see it.

Reason enough to dismiss then. The RL knowledge in that place can be written on the head of a pin

perverse

Referee
They're f**king clowns over there. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they thought Dobson was a better choice than Roberts, there's not enough collective grey matter over there to fill an egg cup.

Bennett likes a utility and Dobson fits that role.
But Clydesdale has had an impact off the bench, is a much better Hooker than Gidley and Gidley seems to need a rest.
Not sure if I'd give Mulllen the full 80 and I'd want a backup just in case he pulls up a bit sore.

I'd rather Clydesdale than Dobson for sure but reckon it will be Dobson or Mullen off the bench.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I daresay Clydesdale will drop off to make way for Mullen. Roberts will retain the #7, but I doubt he'll completely drop Dobson who has been fine so far.

chinorocks

Juniors
Really hope Dobson gets dropped. Apart from the fact I think he's terrible, Milford gave him an absolute bath a month ago when we played them.

otori

Juniors
Going to the game on Saturday. Hopefully it's not a 2013 bloodbath. If they take the two at any point, I'll lose my nut and try to get Gidleys attention.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I daresay Clydesdale will drop off to make way for Mullen. Roberts will retain the #7, but I doubt he'll completely drop Dobson who has been fine so far.

God I hope you are wrong here bro

Dobson sucks at 5/8 as it is defencively, he will get monstered at hooker

perverse

Referee
lol... I just made a quick trip over to clown college to see what their vibe for the game is.

They really do all think Dobson is a better option than Tyrone at halfback, lol. More than that, they actually think Roberts has been particularly bad this year. Afraid I don't see it... I see a young half who has done a lot of good things this year, but isn't ready to run the show at this level.

Dobson can't defend for shit, has a bloody average kicking game and can't see to keep up with the pace of NRL. All Dobson has is the short pass/face ball play close to the line on the right edge. I'm sorry but one or 2 nice passes isn't enough to keep you in first grade over Tyrone or Mullo. Tyrone has been pretty bad in defense too, but he offers a much greater threat with the ball in hand.

Last edited:

Dave_

Juniors
lol... I just made a quick trip over to clown college to see what their vibe for the game is.

They really do all think Dobson is a better option than Tyrone at halfback, lol. More than that, they actually think Roberts has been particularly bad this year. Afraid I don't see it... I see a young half who has done a lot of good things this year, but isn't ready to run the show at this level.

Dobson can't defend for shit, has a bloody average kicking game and can't see to keep up with the pace of NRL. All Dobson has is the short pass/face ball play close to the line on the right edge. I'm sorry but one or 2 nice passes isn't enough to keep you in first grade over Tyrone or Mullo. Tyrone has been pretty bad in defense too, but he offers a much greater threat with the ball in hand.

There exists a place where fellow Knights supporters believe this rubbish? Dobson better than Roberts? Lol. Mcmanus to blame for any loss? Never. I must say I'm quite shocked.

Sorry, but they must be semi geniused.

Latest posts