What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R6 // Raiders 12-26 Knights @ GIO // Sat 3.00pm

Round 6 result // Raiders vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burns

First Grade
Maybe House has been playing well in NSW Cup ? Trying to rationalise why Cuthbo would have been dropped.

slotmachine

First Grade
haha, too many offloads for boring bennett!

hope tets has his conditioning up to scratch, would be embarrassing to get the hook after 9 minutes like last season

Frederick

Staff member
I'm pretty filthy that cuthbo has been dropped.

Even more filthy that Houso has been recalled

Jono078

Referee
Such varying opinions.

Tyrone has impressed me so much so far this year.

I'm not a fan of Cuthbertson at all.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Not that I agree about Cuthbo being dropped but I thought House played pretty well in the games I've seen him in this year (in 1st grade). Ate up quite a few metres.

Noname36

First Grade
Not sure if I agree with who was cut but I'm happy Bennett is making a statement and showing the boys that we won't accept a performance like last week without there being a huge shake up.

NSW Cup have been terrible anyway.

perverse

Referee
Some very odd changes to the team. Did Cuthbo defend very poorly last weekend? I don't remember him standing out as particularly bad at all. Thought he's been generally good this year, actually.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Rochow is paying for his poor defencive effort last week

Im guessing, or hoping lol, that House wont play too many minutes in the backrow

Jono078

Referee
Maybe Mullen and Houston have perfected their short line balls this pre-season :sarcasm: