What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R6 // Raiders 12-26 Knights @ GIO // Sat 3.00pm

Round 6 result // Raiders vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing you can never knock House for is effort. IMO he belongs in the 17 every week. He has responded to being dropped to NSW Cup and he has earnt his spot from here on. Agreed on Rochow. Has been quite average. House is up for renewal so I guess we will see how badly he wants it.

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm starting to doubt Rochow long term TBH. Don't really see where he fits in, he's really struggled defensively this year and hasn't got enough of an offensive arsenal to compensate for it. We've also got some very good backrowers coming through who are quickly gaining on him

slotmachine

First Grade
Rochow's been poor every week, even when on the edge. Or am I being too harsh?

not at all. he gets dominated in the tackle running at centres and his defence has been ordinary.

if he's playing 30 minutes at lock off the bench cuthbo offers plenty more.

Bennett claiming on NRL.com that Beau is probably the form forward in the NRL. I agree. His influence has been unreal. He has won four players player awards and is only round 6. We are so lucky to have this bloke. The toughest forward I have seen in a long time. Should be skipper IMO but that is me. He has become that hard running backrower we have been after all this time. I have no doubt his groin is 100% now and that is why we are seeing it.

Last edited:
Darius Boyd needs to hang off beau Scott when he is taking a hit up. More often than not he is bending the line and has an arm free but no one is there supprting

Spot On

Coach
Bennett claiming on NRL.com that Beau is probably the form forward in the NRL. I agree. His influence has been unreal. He has won four players player awards and is only round 6. We are so lucky to have this bloke. The toughest forward I have seen in a long time. Should be skipper IMO but that is me. He has become that hard running backrower we have been after all this time. I have no doubt his groin is 100% now and that is why we are seeing it.

Agreed. Let's hope he lasts the season. We lose our only mongrel if he's out.

Yosh

Coach

That's the biggest jinx if I've ever seen on lol! If he goes down during the game this week, the blames on you mate!